vodacombusiness broadband lite sim swap

Vodacom Business Broadband lite, incompetence

Tafadzwa T | 25 Sep 2019, 12:21

The ****le and sim card for my business broadband connect lite was stolen. It's been 2 weeks going into the 3rd week, and vodacom still have not been able to do a sim swap for me. First I was given a new sim card with a commitment to activation with 24hrs. When the sim card was still inactive I was told a different sim card is required & would be sent to me within 5 working days. Then I was told another story, and another story etc, all this via a Vodashop in East London, that I have been dealing with. The strangest thing is despite how big they are, no one knows how to do it. Everyone in Midrand will not accept responsibility, but will refer you to the next person. Vodacom don't seem to understand that I use this device for business and I now have to drive to various place to access free wifi during my working day. I still need to access documents (which are in my office), or print items, so I must drive back and forth as the situation requires. We still don't know when, how or if this issue will be resolved at all.

Come end of the month, vodacom expects me to pay for data with money, that I potentially didn't make, because I could not use the data which they are withholding from me, because of their incompetence. If I don't pay them, then there are all sorts of legal implications & blacklisting. If they don't do their part, they apologise & move on. Someone at vodacom needs to be held accountable.
Unhappy customer
Business reply
Vodacom's reply:

25 Sep 2019, 14:16

Dear Customer,

Thank you for making us aware of your complaint.

Kindly be advised that a consultant will make contact with you in due course to assist with your query.

***Please note*** Beware of phishing scams.

Vodacom will not contact you via Whatsapp to request your personal details

Regards,

Vodacom Consumer Website Team
TT
Tafadzwa T:

27 Sep 2019, 12:13

Dear Vodacom Consumer Website Team

Today is the 27th of September 2019. You said someone would contact me. When will they contact me?

I need this matter resolved now. I went to the vodashop I deal with again today. They said you will not tell them why this is taking such a long time. Please tell me who is responsible and why this is taking so long.
Business reply
Vodacom's reply:

02 Oct 2019, 11:39

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the time and effort taken to voice your dissatisfaction to our office. It is with the cooperation and feedback from valued clients such as yourself that we are able to identify any areas of improvement within our organisation.

As per our discussion, your query has now been resolved.

Regards

Consumer Website Team
TT
Tafadzwa T:

02 Oct 2019, 12:02

Hi Consumer Website Team

Your reply is incorrect, the query was not resolved. Your representative told me he can not assist me, because he does not deal with broadband lite queries (yes listen to the recording if you wish). My review specifically says broadband lite in the title and body of my complaint. So why did this chap call me?

Anyhow, he gave me a number to call ie **********. the voice on the other side, says this number is no longer in use & told me to call 135 ie customer care. The 135 voice tells me to wait because there are too many calls (something like that). I hung up... there after I got 3 messages telling me that my ticket had been closed & an e-mail to say the matter was resolved.

how low can this get & for how long?

Ta