Vodacom — upgrade
On 9 August 2018 I upgraded to a new cellphone Samsung J4. Two days later I went back to VodaCom Canal Walk to explain to the manager that this particular cellphone doesn't have a notification light eg. receiving messages. I sed to him I want to take this cellphone back but he refused because I already used this cellphone. My contract plan changed from Smart S+ to Smart S. Now I'm using my previous cellphone which is Samsung S5 mini. Meaning I pay will pay more as from next month as before.
What am I suppose to do about this situation?
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling