Vodacom — sim swap
My son was hijacked last week friday and they took his phone. I stopped his phone and went to vodacom later that day to buy a phone and do a sim swop.
First the swop was not done whilst in store, then after going báck they "couldn't" do it till the next day as I did an upgrade, then the excuse became forensic.. And and and. I already have the new "upgrade" phone!!! Still no activation of the sim???
Plus... I did two upgrades! Only one delivered??? Not even a call from vodacom!!!
Come today, I called again at 11am. Again I was promised a call back. Nothing. Then I posted on vodacom's fb page and got a respomse I must "pm" them. Which I did. Only to get this response now:
Good evening due to technical error the sim swap for [protected] will be processed on monday...
What more must I do??? 10 days for a sim swop??? And is only if it is sorted on monday!! I will not leave it here.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling