Vodacom — new samsung s10+ upgrade still not working after being sent for repairs 2 times.
After upgrading my current vodacom contract on the 8th of November 2019 to a Samsung S10+, the phone started to reboot and overheat several times. I booked the phone in at the Secunda vodacom shop, whereafter it was sent for repairs on the 6th of December (Job no: [protected]). Phone was collected on 13th of December and brought back to the shop on the 16th of December (Job no: [protected]) with the original problem. Phone was then sent for repairs at the Advanced Repair Centre and was collected at the vodacom shop on the 10th of January 2020. On the 12th of January 2020 the phone started rebooting again and the same problem persists. I am currently paying for a phone that doesn't work. I can't keep bringing the phone back and keep sending it away for repairs. I need a working phone. Please replace the phone with a working model.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling