Vodacombad service

I changed my banking details online a week before the debit order went off my account. After doing this a week later Vodacom still debited the wrong account that obviously was closed and therefore they did not get paid. I called them to inform them about this and asked them to resolve the issue. A week later the issue was 'resolved'. Another week down the line I was told to pay immediately so I called informed them what happened again and was told to pay again. I paid and was told everything was OK. Later that day my phone was cut off and I called again, to be told they had no record of any calls I had made or any changes I had done. I had to resubmit all my emails which I did that evening and now I still have not had a reply and my phone is still disconnected. The staff have been rude, unhelpful and completely despondent to my problem.

• Updated by JamesRP · Aug 08, 2019

Please may somebody contact me regarding my Vodacom account thank you

james Pieters [protected]

• Updated by Kwen'a · Aug 22, 2019

Can't get any message via Vodacom services (e-wallet) Still waiting at the Garage to fill up fuel.

Sandra Mehmood Mar 09, 2020

To whom it may concern
    I have been always billed twice the amount that iam supposed to pay and all the time when I complain they send me to every next consultant without help
    I had to reverse the money because they billed me too much this month and Ithey dont send my statements

• Et
    Etienne Hamman Mar 09, 2020

For the past week there has been none or actually 1 bar of signal here in Hartebeespoort, ifafi .internet useless to even try and use, this is a chang so something has changed with regards signal strength

• Je
    Jenny Haefele Mar 01, 2020

We are constantly without signal in our area in Johannesburg. This creates havoc with our banking, as we can never receive our OTP. Vodacom constantly blames load shedding, yet the MTN users do not have the same problem. We have lodged many complaints and yet still no end to the problem. This even happens when there is no load shedding.

• Mj
    Mj Mufamadi Feb 01, 2020

On the 15th of this month I took my last money and bought vodacom airtime to get the vodacom rewards to buy a Kaiser chiefs tshirt with the rewards they procces the transaction but now they saying they will refund me my rewards because they run out of stock.
    I want the tshirt not the refund.

• Mm
    mmoni Jan 21, 2020

I recharged this morning, 15 January 2020 for R110, then purchased airtime for R29 and 1GB + 1GB for R60. Now my balance is only R21.13. My problem is I never got the data i paid for as it was not activated. I need my data please!! My number is [protected]

• Na
    Nazira Bee Yasin Jan 11, 2020

Download speed is 0.03 and upload is 0.22.
    Am I paying for a service that does not work?

I had no problems previous to this but in the last 3 months vodacom has become a pain. I cannot even connect to send an email. What is going on?

• He
    hendryjohn Dec 25, 2019

we have experienced, bad reception, in the Malgas, Swellendam Area, for the last Month ( November and December up to today, we usauly have good reception, I sell petrol, and have lost a lot off customers, as the card needs signal to operate and connect to the Banks, we can see the tower, but no signal

• Tr
    TrevorVB Dec 16, 2019

I've ported a number from MTN and nothing has been done Its over 24 hours
    Who if anyone cares about this [censored] in vodacom Im not even connected yet there is no one to discuss this issue with. NO customer care no actually deals with a human This is a joke !!

Sifundo Nov 21, 2019

On the 12th November my number was deactivated from the system. However I have made commitment to do monthly payments for the device. This is not an inconvenience as I have been using this number for 17yrs which most part of it was prepaid before I migrated to contract.
    I wish to retain my number on prepaid as before.

• Da
    David singleton Nov 09, 2019

I was supposed to upgrade my contract this year and to my surprise they say may 2021 i dont know what is going on my last phone update was in 2017

• Di
    Dimps Nov 09, 2019

I took a contract at a Vodacom Express Shop in September the 5th. I tried everything, I went back to the shop, calling customer care to calling after sales department. The store could not be accountable for not explaining the terms of a contract to me or making me aware of how a contract works before the day I took the contract. I need help

Jacques Duvenhage Nov 09, 2019

For the last few days there are no network services for vodacom

Silvester Orlando Nov 04, 2019

My location is at Mpumalanga Secunda EMbalenhle EXT 22 stand 1899

Anton Louis Rademeyer Oct 26, 2019

My Adsl was slow so I bought a 1 day data bundle for my rank gaming. The download speed was low compared to what it usually is and the upload speed was horrendous . When I buy a one day bundle, I expect it to work .

• Co
    Couks Oct 20, 2019

I got a sim contract and ever since it have been activated all my incoming calls show "UNKNOWN CALLER" .It has been 3 months now please get back to me asp.
    Regards
    Loyal Vodacom Client

• Le
    Lebogang Matabane Oct 08, 2019

Hi all,

Vodacom won't allow/doesn't have an option for me to payout my contract without canceling it.

If I were to payout my contract: remaining months, then it means I would loose my services that I would've paid for.

It's beyond me how it is that the option to payout without cancellation is not available!

• Tu
    TumsR Oct 08, 2019

I bought data through your app on Saturday - 28.09.19 at 10:41. Money was debited from my account yet I still have not received my 1GB data.
    Confirmation Ref/Order number: E32387376
    Called in on Sunday to understand what the issue was - ref: [protected]
    Cellphone number - [protected]

pls resolve this urgently!!!

• He
    Herman Nortman Oct 07, 2019

Your new "toby system" sucks. I loaded a montly sms bundel on [protected]. The previous remaining smsses is now gone. Help please.

Jaylin Oct 07, 2019

I had 50 rand airtime and sent my cousin a message and when I went to go check my balance I had 1 cents of airtime left and I just sent one message

• Er
    Erika1993 Oct 01, 2019

We have experiencing very bad signal the past 2 weeks. We have lost bussiness becuase calls keep on dropping. Please assist as soon as possible.

• Yu
    Yusuf M Oct 01, 2019

25/09/2019 [protected]

I have been a customer for close on 10 years always with a contract.

Today when trying to upgrade I was told I am not illegible for an upgrade because the system wont allow it. I need to pay a once off fee for my device.

thank you for giving my excuse to change networks, the vodacom pricing is not competitive anyways

• Om
    Omofenyi Sep 28, 2019

13/09/2019 I applied for Data at Middelburg mall, I was approved.A rooter was included which I did not request.After asking for it to be removed, on the 18/09/2018, after receiving no feedback, I was told I'm declined because my application is declined because it was done many times. What is that...?? I want answer from Vodacom

Siyambulela Kudumba Sep 28, 2019

Why is it that buying uncapped fibre means you may throttle it. That means nothing to me. I may as well just get data as that would normally ne faster. If your signal was not bad enough already. Its not true that all over South Africa you get 4g at all. So this really just makes life harder. I am down to 2mps from 10. Unreal

• Th
    Thikho Events Management Sep 28, 2019

I have been recharging my Vodacom prepaid account twice from my FNB account, in both instances airtime does not reflect on my phone. Can you please assist. my number is [protected].

• Ge
    gerda mare Sep 25, 2019

Terrible service!!! Handed my phone in for Repairs/Replacement on the 2nd of Septemeber. Still waiting for my phone. Insurance said phone be replaced within 48 hours if it can not be fixed. I'm waiting over two weeks! Apparently Find my iPhone is active, even though all devices show that there is no Find my iPhone activated on the Apple ID...

• Ph
    PhillC Sep 22, 2019

Vodacom does not supply any customer care. Their staff is not interested in assisting with a complaint and then refuses to give managers details to escalate. No customer service at all.

• Sh
    Shaneen Sep 18, 2019

I have being requesting thrice for my address to changed on my statement .This is not acceptable i need it as proof of residence as its rather urgent .If my request cant be resolved asap then Im going to HELLO PETER.Account number-I5638071-5

• Ki
    Kiama Sep 17, 2019

I need help to clear the arrears amount on itc, account is up to date. The store refused to change my banking details as I have changed banks. This is affecting my records as I am planning to buy a house and a car in the next three months. Kindly assist with clearing or process. My e-mail address is [email protected] com

• Mb
    Mbotho Sep 14, 2019

1. Since August I did not get any message
    2. Some of the call I can not received "it is not available"

I reported the fallowing problem's to the vodacom customer care, but they dismal failed to help me.
    I call the customer service several times, even them failed to assist me.

Best regards
    Sipho Mbotho

• Pu
    Puseletso.Marothodi Sep 09, 2019

I took out a new contract with Vodacom and realized the deal they offered me was to expensive for the phone I got, I send an email for them to come collect the phone on the 29/08/2019 to day is the 03/09/2019 I have not received any communication from Vodacom when they will come collect the phone. my ref number is EC-1RCA-2J1PN9. and K1693773

• Ba
    Baby Ntoh Sep 07, 2019

When I buy unlimited vodacom voice... Airtime is deducted but can't get my 60mins. I bought twice today and also phoned customer care service but didn't get help

Jolinda Sep 04, 2019

How can you block my number and then give it to someone else. I've RICA this number to my details and now you just give it to someone else . My husband had the same problem. This is bad bad bad... I know that you will never give us an answer on this. I will never make use of vodacom again.

• Kw
    Kwen'a Aug 28, 2019

I can't recieve messages on my phone and call centre advice me to call later (X 5 times)

JamesRP Aug 13, 2019

Hi my name is James Pieters and Vodacom just tried to debit my account for a cancelled contract. Number is [protected] that has been cancelled and confirmed. Please may someone contact me regarding this on [protected] thank you.

• Sh
    Shannon Rosslee Aug 13, 2019

When I turn on my data it doesn't want to work ons Whatsapp although I have a bundle but it happend the first time and then I purchased a new bundle and theb only it work and it is doing it for the second time now what must I do?

• La
    Lallie123 Aug 10, 2019

Good day, I have been waiting 2 weeks for a date to get my fiber connected the moden was delivered 8 days ago . I keep phoning and no one is able to assist me with a date or what the problem is. In the meanwhile i have no internet .
    Please attend to this asap please
    Raymond du plessis. [protected]

Anthony. Turner Jul 28, 2019

This is my number: [protected]

This is my ID:[protected]

I cannot write the complaint I have as there is 3months information listed.

PLEASE SORT OUT MY DAMN PHONE, FOR A LEADING NETWORK, VODACOM IS PATHETIC

Matlhodi Jul 27, 2019

I have been contacting the shop since last month (June 19) asking for my proof of exchange that shows the original IMEI number and till today (19/07/19) I still haven't received it. Dumisa keeps on telling me he will send it but never does and when I sent him emails to remind him he ignores them. Please help me [protected]

• Ru
    Ruanvdw1990 Jul 22, 2019

Good day

I am not happy with what vodacom offer me and if i try and uograde my package or get an optiinal data line Declined. But with if i ad Recurring Data or Minutes it gets approved how do you make that calculation. I pay more than R500 for my account but you can not gust give me a Data line.
    [protected]
    Hj v d walt

• Ph
    Phindile Gama Jul 18, 2019

Yesterday my phone was on but when someone called me i didnt see the phone ringing or the missed calles. But to his call log its shows that my phone was ringingi, so i want to know what was the problem since i didnot see any missed calles or the ringing of the phone please help