Having problems with Vitatrade Group?

Vitatrade Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 11, 2015. The latest review Nulavance Cream was posted on Apr 26, 2021. Vitatrade Group has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 93 reviews. Vitatrade Group has resolved 0 complaints.

Vitatrade Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 563 0374 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 168 3668 (United Kingdom)
+61 291 912 796 (Australia)
+64 48 319 508 (New Zealand)
+852 30 085 686 (Hong Kong)
+65 800 852 3913 (Singapore)
+27 87 550 2437 (South Africa)
451 S 300 W
Salt Lake City, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vitatrade Group Customer Service. Initial Vitatrade Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vitatrade Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vitatrade Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vitatrade Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vitatrade Group Complaints & Reviews

Vitatrade GroupNulavance Cream

This product arrived yesterday to my address in Sydney. I did not order it but was charged 164.99 AUD from my bank account.
The sender is Vitatrade, 1230 Columbia Streer #920 San Diego California 92101
Telephone [protected]
Please reimburse my credit card and contact me to confirm this transaction has taken place.
Please acknowledge complaint by return to

VitatradeRPP44637000510006088958600

Please refer to the attachments.
    On 17 July I receive a card indicating an item is awaiting collection at the post office.
    On 22 July 2020, when attending the post office the item could not be located.
    An online trekking search reveals the item was delivered to the post office the same day at 9.42 am.
    The post office has confirmed the item originated from your office.
    The post office now has taken the stand that the item has been misplaced and are not pursuing it further.
    In order to ascertain the value of the item please provide more details of what was sent and who is now ultimately liable for its replacement.
    A.Natkunarajah (Raj)
    +[protected]

Vitatrade GroupSkin Care : Trelante eye cream

I was told to pay the delivery fee of US$4.50. The charge was US$79.05. Please refund the charges and do not send any more products. The offer is bogus and misleading.

Richard C Green

Company: Vitatrade, 1230 Columbia St., San Diego, CA 92101
      Ph: [protected]

Oct 30, 2019

Vitatrade Group — nu youth cream

I purchased this product with the promise it would work well it did not and repeatedly returned the product...

Vitatrade Grouprefund not issued

Following up on my earlier complaint refund not refunded, I have waited the 2 business days stated in the email response, no response.
        I then sent another email to the email address citing 24/48 hours for a response, got same email message, so autoresponder at work.

I suspect this company is a scam and would appreciate some assistance in getting hold of the principals.

Research shows the manager of Vitatrade llc is Chris Larsen

Vitatrade Group — refund not refunded

I responded to a "free gift promo - just pay the postage" offer from Vitatrade, for a face cream. As the...

Vitatrade Groupbeauty products

26/10/2018

This company sends a sms saying that you have been chosen by Woolworths to do a survey and claim that you were chosen to receive a woolworths $100 voucher when in actual fact after the survey they ask you to choose one of their beauty product and pay for postage on your credit card. In the small print they tell you that you can cancel at anytime otherwise they will send you product every 30 days and charge your account. They are not authorised to do any surveys or transaction in the rouse of Woolworths. be careful!!

They should not be disguising themselves as representing Woolworths Australia. Do not want to be contacted by these people ever again and they are in no ways to take any funds out of my bank account as I have been in contact with my bank already.

Vitatrade Group — keto weight loss plus

I made a stupid mistake & took up an offer for a FREE TRIAL of this product. I did not tick any of the...

Vitatrade Groupgarcina total diet

I have unsuccesfully being trying to cancel this order for 12 months. I have tried every avenue to make contact with the company from identifying marks of the packaging as no delivery receipt is included with the item showing company details .
            I have returned to sender the last 4 items but yet again I have received another package. I do not authorise you to continue sending and charging me for this item, please cancel immediately and refund $$ from the last 4 deliveries which have been returned. The order ID on the package is [protected] sent 11 September, if this is not rectified immediately I will seek advice on how to pursue.

I would like acknowledgement or receipt of this complaint and the subsequent action you are going to take and by when.

Vitatrade Group — diet supplement

ID: [protected] - Annette McCoy, 80 Lawrenson Circuit, Jacka ACT 2914. You are to cease supply and taking fund...

Vitatrade Group — face cream

As the others have stated in other complaints I have received unwanted product and being charged for it. I...

Vitatrade Group — face and eye cream

On a Woolworths email there was ad for the creams to be free if the postage was paid. I sent postage, got...

Vitatrade Group — volidian ageing cream

My name is Judith Salmon from 22 Waterside Dr drouin Victoria Australia. Email [protected]@gmail.com. I...

Vitatrade Group — anti wrinkle cream

Not suitable for my skin and I don't want any products delivered to me anymore or samples coz I have a very...

Vitatradescam

Your company is advertising free facial creams with only postage paid. This is the way you obtain a persons financial information. The company also uses popular venues to advertise this or these products such as Shark Tank, Facebook etc. A few weeks later the product arrives and hundreds of dollars are taken from their bank accounts. The product was not ordered regardless of the fact that not having ordered in some way makes them responsible for receiving the product and giving YOUR company the right to charge the recipient. I think that is the way this deceptive advertising is done. I have been in touch with my bank and tomorrow I will be informing the Department of Fair Trading in Australia.
              Your company has TAKEN two amounts from MY account for a product I don't want. $131.00 and $135.95 adding up to $266.95 from the account of a ill pensioner.
              If this is the deceptive way of selling YOUR product then you DON'T have any faith in your product.
              I felt so ill when checking my bank statement. In fact as I am ill, this has brought tears, worry and stress for hours this afternoon. The stress was aimed at myself for not seeing through what was clearly a ruse to get into my account by paying mailing charges.
              Are the comments above enough to resolve this issue, I sincerely hope so as I personally have only received the free product and one other which remains unopened ready to be returned but I refuse to pay postage as this is how you managed to take MY money to begin with. I still feel quite ill, there'll be no eating dinner for me this evening, I don't know how you can eat after causing such distress.

Janice Dillon

• Updated by Jan Dillon · Jul 11, 2018

I have already done so. See this is even making things harder.

Respond

Vitatrade Group — charging for products when postage was all that was required

Two days ago my bank account was hit with charges not with my permission.. Having received an email from...

Vitatrade Group — authorised continued shipments & direct debits & fees of tri vix & volidian skin care products

I wish to advised that I have received four shippements of the above and have had direct debits from my...

Albury

Vitatrade GroupI have been trying to cancel my subscription

I received a free product and did not expect to be paying $135 per month.
                I have returned every single product even the so called freebie.
                I am hoping you return all my money that you have taken out off my account.
                I have just received an other parcel with one of your product and I will be returning it back to you.
                I entered to win something and ended up being scammed into something I don't and not interested in.
                Nothing is worth the price you are charging me this is the biggest rip off ever.
                Order ID : [protected] TVAW 1

Regards
                Carmel Capps
                270 Dalglieshs Rd
                Beaufort 3373
                Victoria
                Australia

Vitatrade Group — unauthorised delivery of dietary supplement products

I received two separate packages from your company on the 5th of July 2018 which I did not order. The...

Vitatrade Groupskin care products

I received these as a free gift. I did not sign up for these to be sent to me on a regular basis. There was no correspondence but you have taken two payments for each item in less than 1 month.
                  I am returning these items unopened.
                  Order ID number: [protected]
                  Order ID number: [protected]

I am cancelling any and all future orders.
                  I do not want to receive any more items from you.

1 Response
                    • Tr
                      Tracy Hansen Jul 06, 2018

I’m having the same problem with no luck with any response from the company. I’m over it🤬