Complaints & Reviews

unauthorised chargin to my visa card each month for nothing!!!

I ordered a packet of Wu-Yi tea which i did not like so i immediately cancelled any further supply, however without my consent and without me receiving anything whatsoever each month this company has the cheek to charge my visa card $19.95 us plus conversion fees. under the name livelifelean, i have now had to alter my visa card to prevent this happening as they are not taking any notice of my emails requesting to stop. as of today i am now making a formal complaint to my bank who are going to investigate and take action. so anyonewho reads this beware this company had passed my banking details onto an umbrella company without my consent and won't stop!!!

scams

I ORDERED THE TRIAL VERSION OF THE TEA, GOT IT TRIED IT, GOT VIOLENTLY ILL, CALLED TO CANCEL IT AND GET REFUND. RECEIVED ANOTHER 3 BOXES, CALLED AGAIN, IT HAD NEVER BEEN CANCELLED, SO CANCELLED AGAIN WAS TOLD TO RETURN BOXES AND ANY UNUSED OF SAMPLE AND I WOULD GET A REFUND. I RETURNED THE BOX WITH 3, AND THEN RETURNED THE SAMPLE (MISSING ONLY 2 TEA BAGS).
I HAVE RECEIVED 2X29.95 SO FAR BUT THEY STILL OWE ME FOR 1 BOX AND THE TRIAL BOX AND NOW IVE BEEN BILLED AGAIN FOR THE TRIAL, SO THEY OWE ME 2 TRIAL REFUNDS.

would not help clear up issue

This livelifelean was charging my account 19.95 for three months straight and when I tried to call them and get this figured out I had no number to call or address to write. I did have the email listed on my account so I emailed that and whoever responded didn't even tell me their name or give a #. I asked for it and they wouldn't give it to me. Here is a copy of some of the things they said to me. They even went as far as telling me THEY DIDN'T CARE!

I'm sorry but we don't have any details from you. Could you please reply tell us where you got this [protected]@webmail.co.za? Could you also e-mail me the details of the payments of the card? You did not order anything from livelifelean.com and we are not charging your account. Go to the website where you bought something for $19.95 and e-mail them

I'm sorry, I can't help you. Did you maybe buy Wu Yi tea, because that is what the other people is complaining about. It's impossible for me to charge you anything so you can get angry with me. I don't care. Go check out http://digg.com/health/Wu_yi_tea_review and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wu-yi-diet-tea-c54821.html

I called my bank and they are filing fraud charges. I hope this place goes straight to bankruptcy for treating people this way and whoever I talked to goes straight to H***!

unauthorized use of credit card

I didn't order anything from this company and yet they are charging my credit card for it. I checked it out on my computer and apparently I gave them too much information on the computer. I do not know how they can by with this crap. How can a person get their money returned to them? From now, you better believe I will not trust anybody about anything!!!

• Sh
    Shannon Jul 29, 2008

Thank you for this website. I also had 19.95 taken out of my account without my knowledge or permission.
    Thanks again,
    Shannon

• Am
    amy jones Oct 14, 2008

I HAD MONEY TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMITION.

charge for unordered merchandise

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid...

unauthorized charges

After cancelling the Wu-Yi tea and this subscription for which I have never received anything, this company...