Having problems with Live Lean?

Live Lean reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 10, 2008. The latest review unauthorised chargin to my visa card each month for nothing!!! was posted on Sep 18, 2008. The latest complaint charge for unordered merchandise was resolved on Jul 17, 2008. Live Lean has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Live Lean has resolved 1 complaints.

Live Lean Customer Service Contacts

131 Smokey Ln
Marienville, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Live Lean Customer Service. Initial Live Lean complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Live Lean above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Live Lean. Discuss the issues you have had with Live Lean and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Live Lean Complaints & Reviews

Live Life Leanunauthorised chargin to my visa card each month for nothing!!!

I ordered a packet of Wu-Yi tea which i did not like so i immediately cancelled any further supply, however without my consent and without me receiving anything whatsoever each month this company has the cheek to charge my visa card $19.95 us plus conversion fees. under the name livelifelean, i have now had to alter my visa card to prevent this happening as they are not taking any notice of my emails requesting to stop. as of today i am now making a formal complaint to my bank who are going to investigate and take action. so anyonewho reads this beware this company had passed my banking details onto an umbrella company without my consent and won't stop!!!

Wu - Yi Tea / Live Life Leanscams

I ORDERED THE TRIAL VERSION OF THE TEA, GOT IT TRIED IT, GOT VIOLENTLY ILL, CALLED TO CANCEL IT AND GET REFUND. RECEIVED ANOTHER 3 BOXES, CALLED AGAIN, IT HAD NEVER BEEN CANCELLED, SO CANCELLED AGAIN WAS TOLD TO RETURN BOXES AND ANY UNUSED OF SAMPLE AND I WOULD GET A REFUND. I RETURNED THE BOX WITH 3, AND THEN RETURNED THE SAMPLE (MISSING ONLY 2 TEA BAGS).
    I HAVE RECEIVED 2X29.95 SO FAR BUT THEY STILL OWE ME FOR 1 BOX AND THE TRIAL BOX AND NOW IVE BEEN BILLED AGAIN FOR THE TRIAL, SO THEY OWE ME 2 TRIAL REFUNDS.

Live Life Leanwould not help clear up issue

This livelifelean was charging my account 19.95 for three months straight and when I tried to call them and get this figured out I had no number to call or address to write. I did have the email listed on my account so I emailed that and whoever responded didn't even tell me their name or give a #. I asked for it and they wouldn't give it to me. Here is a copy of some of the things they said to me. They even went as far as telling me THEY DIDN'T CARE!

I'm sorry but we don't have any details from you. Could you please reply tell us where you got this [protected]@webmail.co.za? Could you also e-mail me the details of the payments of the card? You did not order anything from livelifelean.com and we are not charging your account. Go to the website where you bought something for $19.95 and e-mail them

I'm sorry, I can't help you. Did you maybe buy Wu Yi tea, because that is what the other people is complaining about. It's impossible for me to charge you anything so you can get angry with me. I don't care. Go check out http://digg.com/health/Wu_yi_tea_review and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wu-yi-diet-tea-c54821.html

I called my bank and they are filing fraud charges. I hope this place goes straight to bankruptcy for treating people this way and whoever I talked to goes straight to H***!

Live Life Leanunauthorized use of credit card

I didn't order anything from this company and yet they are charging my credit card for it. I checked it out on my computer and apparently I gave them too much information on the computer. I do not know how they can by with this crap. How can a person get their money returned to them? From now, you better believe I will not trust anybody about anything!!!

• Am
            amy jones Oct 14, 2008

I HAD MONEY TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMITION.

• Sh
            Shannon Jul 29, 2008

Thank you for this website. I also had 19.95 taken out of my account without my knowledge or permission.
            Thanks again,
            Shannon

Live Life Lean — charge for unordered merchandise

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid...

Live Life Lean — unauthorized charges

After cancelling the Wu-Yi tea and this subscription for which I have never received anything, this company...