Having problems with Vitatrade Group?

Vitatrade Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 11, 2015. The latest review Nulavance Cream was posted on Apr 26, 2021. Vitatrade Group has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 93 reviews. Vitatrade Group has resolved 0 complaints.

Vitatrade Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 563 0374 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 168 3668 (United Kingdom)
+61 291 912 796 (Australia)
+64 48 319 508 (New Zealand)
+852 30 085 686 (Hong Kong)
+65 800 852 3913 (Singapore)
+27 87 550 2437 (South Africa)
451 S 300 W
Salt Lake City, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vitatrade Group Customer Service. Initial Vitatrade Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vitatrade Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vitatrade Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vitatrade Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vitatrade Group Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Vitatrade — nu youth anti aging formula

Date of incident:11/07 2016. Orde no [protected]. Your total r117 on order confirmation sent to me via e mail...

Vita Tradeproduct and service

I ordered this product from Facebook on line as a trial but it seems that I can not get in touch with the company to cancel this order everything I try is not working. I would like to cancel this product immediately this product does not work.

• La
      Lars-Håkan Liljestrand Sep 15, 2016

I ordered their Pro Plus Garsinia on trial for a cost of SEK 65, 00, But not long after I noticed that they hafd withdrawn from my account SEK:1, 394, 14 I have now tryed to get a refund of that money, with no success so far, the answer from them is that they added me to some cind of program,
      I had no notice that I understood about that fact before they take my money !
      I have posted a warning on internet about the Vitatrade on the webb !

• Re
      Renatehp Aug 30, 2016

I want you to stop delivering this products to me emidiatly. I have tried Pro Plus Garcinia and Pro Plus Coffee. I do not want any more products from you. I agreed to try them ones, but you have cept on sending me them. I DONT WANT ANY MORE PRODUCTSFROM YOU!!!
      I will goto the police and my ban, if you contiue sending me any more products. Renate Paulseth, Løvsangerveien 3, 1448 Drøbak, Akershus, Norway.

Sari Pekonen Aug 25, 2016

I want to stop this product coming to me right away. I have tried Cleanse Total Diet And Garcina Total Diet...They doesn't work for me...So do not send me any more these products !!! I will go to police and bank also if you continue this sending...Sari Pekonen, Helinkatu 4, 57210 SAVONLINNA, FINLAND.

Vitatrademuscle pro xtreme

Order # [protected]
    I would like to cancel this order please.
    It's not required.

muscle pro xtreme

Robin Karpathy Aug 01, 2016

Goods not required, useless product.Need to cancel order #[protected].

Comments

Robin Karpathy Jul 31, 2016

As above cancel my freakin order
        O/N [protected]

Robin Karpathy Jul 31, 2016

Need to cancel order.
        Order # [protected]
        Not required

Robin Karpathy Jul 30, 2016

Order [protected] not required, please cancell

Vitatradeessential cleanse & garcinia

In April I signed up for a free trial of the listed products. I tried them & found they upset my stomach. Since then I have been receiving both items on a regular basis, which I have diligently returned. I now find I have been charged excessive amounts for products I am not using. I have had no correspondence with your company to say there was a charge attached. I was led to believe that this was a free trial and as I have returned all deliveries of the product I wish my money reimbursed.
      I received a bottle of each product today 29/06/16, which I will be returning. The order date on the invoice is 27/05/2016, the shipping date is 1/06/2016 & the order # is [protected]
      I would prefer a cheque delivered to PO. Box 45 Helidon QLD 4344 Australia.
      Mrs. Anne Watterson

Vitatradedebiting my account unauthorized

This company has debited my account for 180AUD for something I did not order did not receive and did not authorize. I had a trial from them over a year ago and did not like the product so cancelled now this come up all of a sudden they are debiting my account. This is theft, no matter how you look at it. I want my money back and I have already advised my Banks legal department. This debit came into my account on May 2nd and I was shocked because this is the second time I have had to deal with a company that is debiting my account illegally. I always though online buying was going to make life easier not so I have now stopped buying on line because of all the thieves and rogues out there. There is always someone willing to use an account that does not belong to them.

• El
            Ellian Gardner May 02, 2016

I am really sick of having to do this, complain about companies who will not take no for an answer. I am tired of checking my account to find yet another company has taken money unauthorized from my account. There has to be a body that will stop this practice and force these companies to return stolen funds. They are the worst of the worst well and truly supported and aided by the net. This is scamming at its worst and they are taking from people who can least afford to lose it.

Vitatrade — cleanse total diet

i requester a free sample but then i found i had been charged for this sample and they have continued to send...

Vitatrade — auralei

I requested a free sample from a link sent via facebook the information requested postage payment. The serum...

Vitatrade — unauthorized payment charges

I am greatly displeased with the way you are tricking people and i will continue a case against you, I have...

Vitatrade / Garcinia Essentials — garcinia total diet / garcinia cleanse

On 24/2/2016 I saw an ad on Facebook Garcinia Total Diet and cleanse. I ordered an introductory offer, and...

Vitatradetrylo-flex

i have requested to cancel this order and yet I have just received another delivery. it charged $143.00 NZD. I want to return these two products and have my account credited for the two amounts. My account was debited on 06/02/2016. Where do I return these products and how long will I have to wait for a refund? i want a refund now!
          i want to stop this order urgently

order date:19/02/2016

[protected]@myacoountsupport.net
          www.myaccountsupport.net

• Te
              Terry Heath May 11, 2016

Order No: [protected] My Name is Terry Heath 24 Nettleton street Mount Louisa QUEENSLAND 4814 AUSTRALIA
              Dispatch Note
              Vitatrade
              PO Box1229
              Salt Lake City
              Utah 84110
              I wish for you to cease sending your product of TRYO-FLEX as I cannot afford to pay, I did not give you approval to take money from my credit card account, I am a pensioner and I need this money to sustain a living

gkdbrown Apr 05, 2016

I will await until complaint has been fixed.

gkdbrown Apr 05, 2016

Will wait until complaint has been fixed.

gkdbrown Apr 05, 2016

As stated when they came out on the computer. The first one was a test and was free and it was a sampler, and if you liked it then you would ask for more. However I did not want any more so I did not respond and ask for more. But I have received another which I do not want. So please do not send me any more as I will not pay for it. Thank you George Brown Queensland Australia.

• Ra
              Raymond Garcia Mar 30, 2016

I Applied for a trial samples only but they keep coming and every time I get a delivery they get $128.00 out of my account even though I never make a order. I want my money back and I will send all the products unopened

Vitatrade — unauthorised credit card charges - unable to cancel product

I wanted to try a vital cleanse product which proved non-effective for me. I believed that I was only to...

Vitatradegarcinia/cleanse

05/02/2016

I called due to a payment that was taken out of my account and yet I had not even received the trial product. The phone discussion did not go very well as I felt the customer rep did not want to try and resolve the issue. I applied for the free trial product Australian date which was the 22 January 2016, billed for the shipping cost for both the Garcinia and the Cleanse $6.13aud, then an unauthorised transaction made 4 February 2016 $131.54aud from my account and yet I still had not received anything.

Even explaining the scenario, the rep noted that the product was on hold, um hello?... How am I meant to know that? I debated that notification would've been nice and yet she made out like it was my fault and that is why I got billed due to not calling back within the suppose time frame.

My experience with this makes me very weary to order online again. Not only do they like to take my money, they don't even send out updates if there are issues on the timeframe for delay.

The supposed customer rep that dealt with me today reluctantly gave me her name and reference number but I requested it as it is my right to know who I am dealing with. Whether it is true or not I am not sure but to warn those who may come across, her name is: Chloe Taylor - Ref: 3008862. She was very rude and unhelpful. When I requested to speak to her Supervisor, she refused, when I requested to transfer to someone else for assistance, she told me to hang up and call back. When I requested a call reference number for record, she reluctantly gave it. Very disappointed with the customer service I received. Also every time I would speak she would cut me off and, when she spoke it was never clear always breakups between words.

Overall, I requested full refund of whatever was taken from account as I had not received what was on offer along with recent transaction. I was informed that I could not receive the full refund until the products are returned. When will that be? I have no idea. How am I meant to receive my refund if I have no product to return?

Vita Tradegarcinia essentials

After receiving my "free" bottle of this product I was surprised to see a deduction of about $130 from my account. When I phoned to cancel the order I was told they could only give me back 50 per cent. It took 3 months to get the first order, I wonder how long it will take to get my money back. The person on the phone was not very helpful at all and didn't have very good understanding of English. In fact she was very rude.

Christopher Fidoe Feb 09, 2016

I took advantage of Vita Trade's free sample offer in late November 2015. 2 weeks later I got billed for $100+ dollars - this was reversed and then a new charge appeared on my card mid December then another on the 29th December. When I complained they sent an RMA number for product return for credit - I duly returned the product early January - no credit received - rang them twice since - 1 after another bottle turned up - I asked if I could return it under the same RMA - number but they said they will only refund once. Still waiting for a refund as 0f February 10 2016.

Vitatradegarcinia essentials

The sellers of this product are scammers. But worst of all the product contains CHRONIUM 100mcg per tablet. The recommended dose on the bottle is two tablets a day which equates to 200mcg a day of CHRONIUM.
                CHRONIUM has been found to cause cancer in dosages over 50mcg a day. This product ingredient could be endangering your health. CHRONIUM was the cancer causing substance in the Movie "Erin Brochovich".

Vitatradegarcinia essentials

More than a year ago I ordered a free sample of this product. Sadly I now have a cupboard full.
                  I tried writing a letter to vitatrade in salt lake city but the letter was returned with a note-not able to be delivered.
                  I am very angry because I did not order 10 packets of this product and my bank balance is suffering.
                  If there is no resoultion then I will have no option but to go the the department of fair trading.
                  There is nothing fair about the way this company does business anb the world needs to know about this.
                  I expect a reply to this asap
                  Io do not want any more deliveries od garcinia essentials>stop now or I will get a lawyer

Vitatradeauralei

I paid for a sample with 16 days trial after 12 days they took £180 out of my bank account and never even got any products. They broke the so called agreement and took my money. The sample was total rubbish these people are complete scammers and should be closed down. I am not the only person that they have done this to there are many more who they have taken so much money out of their bank accounts. I am a pensioner and this has devastated me.

• Se
                        Seamus fogarty Feb 02, 2017

I paid €2:87 for a free sample of the Anti Aging Serum on line with my credit card but I didn't see any terms and conditions seemingly if I didn't want the sample I had to return it within 14 days but first of all I didn't receive it for ages and they said they sent it, so I didn't have it returned in 14 days, and when I did get it and I went to post it back I couldn't because you cannot post creams it liquids in the post from Ireland, and since I paid my €2:87 on line with my credit card they had my details, and when the sample wasn't returned they signed me into a contract and have taken €99 + €101:87, + €101:87, I have emailed and rang them looking for my money returned and after a hell of a lot a of calls and emails they returned €99 and cancelled my so called order saying they can only return my latest order, and keep quoting terms and conditions but I want all of my money returned they still have €203:74 of my money and this in my mind is stealing, any help or ideas please and as I told these people I cannot afford this, my number is [protected], email, [email protected]

Vitatrade — garçon is essentials

Saw the ad on Facebook for a trial product which was supposed to be $19.99 was billed in November for $125...

Vitatradegarcinia essentials

I ordered a introductory offer and to pay for shipping only Dec 9th 1015 I received my Visa statement and noticed that I have been charged $130.25 on the 21/12/15 then received another email to say that another order was done for $94.85 on the 7/1/2016 I have cancelled my credit card and spoke to he bank about this as I have not ordered any more or have signed any contract also I have received nothing for this money charged to my visa so would like my last 2 payment charged to be refunded

Vitatrade Po box 1229 Salt Lake City — garcinia essentials/essential cleanse

Q on the 20/11/15 I ordered garcinia essentials and essential cleanse one was from musclemxtrm$6.95 and one...

Vitatradegarcinia essentials and essential / clean

I cancelled this order and yet I have just received another delivery. I want to return these two products and have my account credited for the two amounts. My account was debited on 15th december, 2015. Where do I return these products and how long will I have to wait for a refund? This matter is urgent as I am an aged pensioner and struggle to make ends meet on a pension.

• Ad
                            Adriane Larsen Jul 13, 2016

Good Day
                            My name is Mrs Adriane Larsen my order is as follows
                            I did not order this product 3 times only ones, you debit my account on the
                            9/7/2016 for R1390.12
                            7/7/2016 for R1478.05
                            28/6/2016 for 1408.75 how dare u people doing this to indecent people and debit there account without there consent this is unacceptable, I would like you to please pay my money back this instant, you better answer me by e-mail

• Pa
                            Paul Kelly Jan 21, 2016

I put an order in for a free trial postage to be paid witch i did
                            to my surprise i have received another order that i never asked for
                            when i looked at my card statement money has been taken out without my consent
                            who do i get in touch to cancel any more orders they may send and to claim back my money
                            I would be grateful if you could help

[email protected]