Virgin Media — Dishonest Customer Service
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS
I ordered SKY TV and a BT phone, and rang VirginMedia to cancel my monthly subscription to TV Channels, Phone and Broadband.
The disconnection department offered me such a tremendous deal to remain with Virgin that I accepted and cencelled all the new Sky and BT intallations. They ofered me a deal of under £45 for All normal channels except movies, 2MB broadbank and free calls on the landline phone, which was a massive reduction to my monthly bill.
We kept checking the bill and nothing had been amended, so eventually rang Virgin to sort it out. They denied ever giving us this deal and told us that no one at Virgin had the authority to give such a deal. You can imagine my frustration. They seem to be covering up these deals by dening they ever happened. They all but calle us liars. Basically we are paying £58 per month, which is a lot more than I agreed with the disconnections depatment.
Has anyone else has the same experience, becasue I want to take this matter further, and possibly take legal action against Virgin. But to do this I need other people with the same story to come forward.
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service!
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank
- Virgin Media - Crap service!
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over Charging
- Virgin Media - virgin telecoms media draw
- Virgin Media - charged too much
- Virgin Media - bad services
- Virgin Media - Billing faults!