Virgin Active South Africa — virgin active south africa promo's are a hoax!!!
I recently joined Discovery Vitality and opened a Virgin Active premium membership. I qualified for the September Promo where you get a R1200 take-a-lot voucher or R750 Woolies voucher. The sales guy did not give me any terms and conditions of the promo but distinctively advised that I would only get the voucher once the first payment is made. At month end I went to my branch and made the payment, now I apparently no longer qualify for the voucher as there is an apparent terms & conditions clause that states the payment must be made via debit order. This is complete bull crap and the worst part is the sales guy and the call centre manager are too busy arguing about who needs to take responsibility for the matter and it's been a week since either one has gotten back to me! I WANT MY VOUCHER I AM ENTITLED TOO!!!
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active