Having problems with Fairweather?

Fairweather Customer Service Contacts

1185 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M6A2X1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fairweather Customer Service. Initial Fairweather complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fairweather above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fairweather. Discuss the issues you have had with Fairweather and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fairweather Complaints & Reviews

FairweatherClothing not received and no response from company

I have emailed numerous times about Order #FWR59343 and still have not received any response NOR my items. They were ordered in November 2020. This is ridiculous, for no response or my items. I ordered from this comp5 prior without any issue, with this order I WILL NOT order anything else from them.
Once again I'm asking for this to be acknowledged and a respo5of the location of my items or a refund is fully needed.

FairweatherParcel being returned

FWR54576 this is my order number for the parcel that is being sent back. I forgot to put the apartment number with my address, so when it arrived, the post office was unable to deliver it and sent it back to the sender. I would really like to keep my order & have it resent. I have called & emailed & have received no reply or was unable to connect with any one by phone.
    I hope someone can help, please!

• Updated by Deeluvzmark · Jan 14, 2021

I received an email from the customer support in regards to a current order I have pending, but nothing in regards to my previous order FWR54576. I stated to them that although I had made a mistake on my order & would be willing to pay for the shipping to have it returned, this is the response I received. I asked to have the package sent back to me or refund my money.

Comments

• Updated by Deeluvzmark · Jan 18, 2021

This was the email I just received this morning. This is incorrect information as I contacted the local postal service in regards to why it wasn’t delivered. I was told that due to the unit number not being on my order, it was sent back to the sender. I received a partial reimbursement but not for the rest. The items I ordered are available on the website still.

Comments

• Updated by Deeluvzmark · Jan 23, 2021

The issue has been resolved. Thank you😊

FairweatherWrong item shipped!

I had ordered 2 pajama joggers December 19th 2020 Order No. #FWR54794 But when I received my package it was a sweater instead.
      I have emailed three times to their customer service department as they instructed and I have not heard anything from them at all.
      I would like to be refunded for the items that I did not receive and I would like to mail return this sweater but I will not be paying for the shipping fees.

Dec 29, 2020

Fairweather — Order not received

Hello, December 29, 2020 I have emailed Fairweather Company numberous times involving this issue and no...

FairweatherOrder no. #fwr39191

I received my order but was missing an item.

Striped Knit Pullover Hoodie - Black
        S
        [protected]-8030

I have emailed them 5 times using their online form and still haven't heard back from them. It's very frustrating when there's no phone number to call and speak with anyone and you don't receive a reply back from the online forms they do offer!!! I want my product or my refund of $25.00

Order no. #fwr39191

Aug 12, 2020

Fairweather — Order not received

I ordered a dress online and the day the package was supposed to be delivered it got sent back stating that...

FairweatherAbout my order

I hv ordered two tops from fairweather on 15 july, my order number is fwr38052. But still not getting any update, every time I emailed but only one reply is coming currently closed will get back to you soon but nobody has given response till. I want my money back. Such a bad service will never buy it online. 👎🏻

FairweatherOrdered but never received

Ordered but never received FWR37596 and FWR37513. My order's worth 100.83 and 53.66 plus time. Contacting them but never got any information or response from this company. Such a bad customer service. I hope now I will get response on my order.

Ordered but never received

FairweatherOrder not received.

Hello. I made two online orders with fairweather and I only received one.
              FWR35488 was received but I missed order FWR35492. They provide same tracking number for both but I never received a notification of shippment for order FWR35492. Please check them for me. It cost me $78. Canada post delivery just one package with order FWR35488.
              I called Canada post and they said that I have to contac you. No sent me the tracking number again. Check the order with the warehouse please.

Fairweatherclothing

Returned clothing in July 2019 (most items you could see through) and have still not received refund of $59.88 is owed to me. Have submitted BBB report and they failed to answer to 2 attempts. Tried contacting fair weather including group multiple times and my requests go unanswered. I have tried for almost 6 months for resolution. I do not receive responses when attempting to contact them and neither did the BBB

Fairweatherpoor communication on the refund of an item

I am new to Canada and wanted to buy a spring jacket for myself.
                  I bought a spring jacket from the Square One store in Mississauga on 5th May 2019.
                  While paying for the jacket at the cash counter, I clearly shared that I am new to the country and that I am not sure if the jacket will be apt for the spring.
                  The guy at the cash counter said that I could return it within 15 days and get a REFUND.

Today (07th May 2019), I went to the store to return the jacket because I felt very hot in it. The same guy whom I had interacted on 07th May was not present at the cash counter but some one else was there.
                  When I expressed my desire to return the jacket and said that I was told that I will get a refund if returned within 15 days, she said that only an exchange is possible and no refund is possible.
                  This really disappointed me. I asked her to call the store manager.
                  A lady came who claimed that she was the store manager came to the cash counter. (apologies, I do not know the name).
                  She almost told me that I am lying and that only exchange is possible and no refund will be possible.
                  When I told her that why was I mislead or miscommunicated while buying the jacket that if returned, I will get a refund. She was very unpleasant and discourteous to me.
                  Seeing that I am a new comer to Canada, she tried to intimidate me.
                  She pressurized me to say that I was the one who misunderstood the policy.

She harassed me mentally and forced me to make a decison that I take the credit note and get walking out of the store. It was as if I was not required in the store anymore.
                  I DID NOT WISH TO TAKE THE CREDIT NOTE BUT WAS FORCED TO.
                  She even refused to give my orignal receipt back to me after she gave me the credit note.I had to ask her twice to give my original receipt and she was very rude while handing my original receipt back to me.

I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE THE CREDIT NOTE --it was forced upon me by the store manager. I just want my refund. I am a newcomer with limited means. The jacket costed me 67 CAD. This money means a lot to me. Please refund my money. I WANT TO RETURN THE CREDIT NOTE.

I am extremely disappointed and feel harassed for no fault of mine. Please reach out to me at my number [protected]
                  My name is Anjali.

Fairweatherwinter jacket.

Hi. My son bought a winter jacket about a month ago, but seam started opening. I went to the store where he bought the jacket. Manager said that you had only two weeks to exchange it now it's too late we will not exchange it . He paid about $112. I bought a jacket about 10 years ago still I am wearing it not even one stitch is broken. My son is going to school and we cannot afford to buy another jacket. All we want is if you can repair or exchange it . If you need pictures of that jacket please let me know thanks.I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks again.

Jan 03, 2019

Fairweather — service

I brought a winter jacket on December 24, 2018, after two days boxing days December 26, 2018 I came back to...

Thunder Bay

Fairweathernot honoring price

On March 19, 2004 I went to the FAIRWEATHER store in Billings Bridge Plaza Ottawa to buy a dress. The rack holding dresses had a price tag indicating 50% off - $15. I have bought this dress there just a day before for $15 for my daughter and I came back to buy another of different color. While choosing right size of the dress I’am talking to the employee on the floor about it and she firmly confirms the sale price of $15. Only after about a few minutes later she is going around with a piece of paper in her hand and she removes the price tag above the rack. Being puzzled by this I’am asking about the price again. This time she says that the price is just regular price of $29.99 . I asked her to honor the price she confirmed just 5 minutes before and she refused. I have learned from her that she is a manager of the store and apparently there is nothing wrong with the practice of confirming a sale price to a customer and changing it afterwards. She was not willing to give me her name, gave me her employee # C002 instead. I didn’t buy the dress as a matter of principle and I will not return to the store. They obviously do not care about they customers.

Fairweather — rudeness

I just wanted to say I went into your Fairview mall location today and was treated so rudely by your staff...

fairweather at square one — jacket

Thursday 9th dec 2010 i went to fairweather bought a jacket for $100 and i went back on friday to return it...

Mississauga

Fairweather — insulted the customer

Yesterday I visited fairweather store in square one mall, mississauga. I was trying slippers and size wa...

Fairweather — refused help when $125 credit note misplaced

I had a credit note worth $125 from fairweather since I returned a purchase. I misplaced this note and now...

Calgary