Victoria's Secretnot receiving my complete order

J

I placed an order and nothing came so I had to call to have my order replaced then I noticed it wasn't my complete order I'm still missing a body spray. This is the 2nd time I've gone through this already and each time they are out of stock of some of my items. And also when I placed my orders they were all over $40 and I never got my $20 rewards with all I've spent I should have received $80 in rewards.I just feel like im always missing something and I love Victoria's secret I would hate to have to cancel my card over something that can be fixed. You can look back on my history I've place many ordered during the rewards promo I feel I deserve to get my rewards cards. I also went into one of your stores and I spent over $100 the promo at that time was spend $85 get a free tote. I didn't have my card so I asked the cashier to please look up my account and she refused she said I had to have it with me but I know that was in fact not true I've shopped before and they were able to look it up for me. So I paid cash and didn't receive my bag. To me it was just all around horrible experiences.

RESOLVED

They didn't do anything

• Updated by Jessie jay · Dec 26, 2017

Heres the social so you can look up the account [protected]

• Updated by Jessie jay · Dec 26, 2017

I need my social taken down

• Sh
    Shaun R. Dec 26, 2017

You posted your SSN along with your name?

• Su
    Sulphur7 Dec 26, 2017

@Shaun R. WTF? She sure did. How do people not realize this is a public website? I hope she sees this and takes it down.

• Je
    Jessie jay Dec 26, 2017

@Shaun R. I just realized that do you know how I can remove it

• Sh
    Shaun R. Dec 27, 2017

@Jessie jay There's no way that I actually know of. Unfortunately, it's already been compromised.

With respect, the concern you should have now has nothing to do with Victoria's Secret. I'd just about guarantee you're going to have a great deal of people using your identity; ruining your credit and frankly running up all kinds of debt you could ultimately be held accountable for.

I'd subscribe to a service like LifeLock to protect your identity for the next few years. It's going to cost something, but the alternative is worse. Sincerely, EVEN THOUGH IT MAY SEEM KIND OF EXPENSIVE, HAVING YOUR NAME AND SSN OUT THERE GUARANTEES THEFT.