Victoria Secretclaim of not receiving payment twice... but when I paid both times I have always pushed submit

L

I have been late on one bill in the past four years (since I received my victoriasecret card. I have never had any problems with victoriasecret as far as feeling cheated by their financial department... that is until they started using World Financial (I suppose that this change has came about fairly recently). My last two or three bills I have had problems with.
First of all they changed my pay by date, and since I do all pay all my bills online I had no idea. This caused my bill to be late rseulting in late fee (the financial department would not work with me at all). Also I have paid my last two bills and both times they have said theat I never paid them... resulting in more fees. I know that I paid them because I pushed submit like I have for the past two years and recieved a message saying to print for my own records like always. The first time this happened I made the mistake of not printing the form so I had no proof. The second time I had trouble printing the form because I was at a public computer (not able to save) and the printer was down. I honestly didn't worry about it too much the second time because I was sure the it wouldn't happen twice in a row. Wrong. Now of course I am getting countless call from world financial wanting me to pay the bill that I thought had already been paid but I don't even bother to answer because I have a newborn, am out of work (like many) and with all the fees I can not pay the bill at this time. I hope this complaint along with others will bring much needed attention to this proble with World Financials policies.

• Gi
    gins Jan 29, 2009

This has happened to me twice and the bank always takes at least a week to process. I have even had mysterious fees which no one can explain to me where they came from. Every time I call the representatives always argue with me and tell me I'm stupid because they've explained to me ten times that this mysterious fee came from an extra finance charge or an extra late fee. I've never heard of a credit card charge a late fee before you're even late but obviously thats the only explanation they could come up with.

maniac0511 Feb 03, 2010

I got slapped with late fee twice. I've NEVER received the bill in my inbox and I've never been late in paying on my bills. In fact, come to think of it, I've never ever received e-statements from them! I always had to check my account online to see if I owe any money. But for the last 2 months, I've been busy and didn't check my account because I was hoping that I will get the bill in my inbox. I tried to convince them that I never got the bills, but of course they didn't believe me and they turned around and said I should check my 'junk' folder. Uh .. I do check my junk folder before I empty it.

Anyhow, they wiped my first late fee off by forcing me to make a payment over the phone, which caused me 10 dollars for processing fee... how lame is that? Anyway, from 70 dollars spending, I ended up paying 100 dollars for something that I'm not at fault. I asked them to start sending me paper billing instead, but they said it will cause me 1 dollar fee for each bill???? That is so stupid!

Their customer service is HORRIBLE. I called them 3 times to try to resolve this issue .. and all three were bad. In the end .. I had to suck it up and paid $30 extra for something that I didn't do, hell .. it might even ruin my credit score too. I will stop using Angel credit card from now on. Their processing system is horrible and unreliable. Use different credit card!! American express is the best!