Vhive SingaporeVhive singapore - poor quality and poor customer service

J Jul 06, 2020

Bought a sofa seat from Vhive - Nex - you can see the invoice number

1. I bought less than a week the sofa skin at the backrest was worn-out
2. After replaced the backrest and after less than a year same problem
3. Today, I called up customer service, a woman name fang san & I try to explain to her to let know why this can happen and is it because of the quality issue because the sofa seat and hand rest do not have the same problem. But, she is very rude and bark back to me said: you bought an electrical products after one year got problem then you come and complaint n I told her that this is a sofa and not like electrical products and how come the sofa skin use less than a year keep have this problem meaning is the quality issues and she refused to listen n talked very loudly n very bad attitude and keep saying is wear and tear and never want to give me an solution. I also tell her I rather to talk to her manager. But, she refused at all. I am very surprised that this is how your company behave to the customer once good is sold? So, it mean that is no after sales services? I feel really much cheated about how your company treated the customer in such manner.