Vesta Boost MobileI need information

V

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “a” rating by the better business bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email [protected]@trustvesta.com
Or call toll free [protected]. A representative will be glad to assist

• St
    Stephen2286 Nov 12, 2018

I called to transfer my service to another phone and it gave me data but won't let me call out it won't even let me call 611 without trying to charge me my account pin is 9468 and my number is [protected]

• Af
    afl3tcha Apr 19, 2012

There are agencies whose sole business is to conduct monetary transactions for the banks and credit card companies. These agencies routinely allow customer database information to be compromised, either unintentionally, or an employee sells it. This is one way your personal information becomes compromised - Vesta Boost is just one of those unscrupulous businesses that take advantage of this situation. They probably actually buy lists of data - just a guess.

chrisnrenee Apr 19, 2012

I am sooo angry...I want to know how someone got my card information because I am the ONLY one who uses this card. I have never lost or misplaced it. Now there is a charge from Vesta Boost Prepaid. And I dont want to see a reply from and Evesta customer support person unless its an email saying they are putting my money back on my account RIGHT NOW!

• Af
    afl3tcha Mar 29, 2012

I have NEVER heard of any widely accepted reputable business brag about any BBB rating. As a matter of fact, EVERY business that I encountered, that has bragged about their BBB rating, were businesses that already made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. In other words I was already very suspicious, several pyramid schemes brag about their BBB ratings. Additionally, a Better Business Bureau rating means very little, as it is nearly impossible for any establishment to receive a negative rating. If you complain about a business, the BBB will ask that business about your complaint. If that business is STUPID and admits being in the wrong, they MIGHT get a negative rating, however, most CHEATING businesses decide to continue to cheat, therefore they will deny any wrongdoing. At this point the BBB will notify the complaint originator that the business said they did nothing wrong, therefore they did nothing wrong, at this point the inquiry is closed. Have you noticed that you can NEVER ACTUALLY SPEAK to a HUMAN BEING at the telephone number for VESTA BOOST PREPAID?

• Ik
    ikons697 Oct 11, 2011

Yep, I paid a buddy's phone service for two months ago, and they started randomly trying to charge my card and enroll me in 'plans' thereafter. Even after we personally called and canceled it they still charged my bank acct, and I had to file a dispute. Awaiting results.

• Mi
    missinformed? Dec 29, 2010

I also found that Vest Boost has charged my card and caused me outrageous over draft fees. I am wondering now if I was wrong for accusing the neighbor who returned my card since they were the only ones I know with a Boost phone. They returned the card and that charge was made that same day. Is this a Boost scheme or do I have dirty neighbors? Now I guess I will never know...But as of today my money was deposited back into my account after a quick phone call to M&T Bank. I love my bank...GO Ravens!!!

• Bi
    billdubya Aug 21, 2010

Under no circumstances should you give these people your debit or credit card number; you will regret it. If you want to keep it, pay for it at the store in cash! That's the only safe way to keep them from ripping you off. Don't pay with a credit card, don't pay with a check, because they will take your info and overcharge you, and you will never get your money back.
    Disregard this warning at your own risk.

• 1s
    1skrewdsnglmom Mar 27, 2010

reps are not happy to assist. they connect you w a message center. this company charged me $297 and are conveniently unavailable. how nice are they?! i am in the process of reporting them to the BBB