The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon — pays h1b visa holders but not us citizens during recurring layoff period
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hello recently we were told there will be two-week layoff periods starting in July and again in October. Verizon will not be paying its US Citizen workers during the recurring layoffs but they will continue to pay their H1B Guest Workers their salaries (even though they too are technically "laid off" during this time. This is an unfair business practice and it makes no sense why our Govt would allow this!! We are US Citizens if you are paying your foreign guest workers but not your US Citizens then DAMMIT you have NO BUSINESS here in America! Who do these companies think they are?? Import people from India into American MIDDLE CLASS jobs, and then even when there is a layoff they STILL GET PAID THEIR SALARIES??? But Americans dont?? They say they have to do this as this is a policy Obama put in place when he assumed office unter the TARP bill.
So its ok for some NON US CITIZEN to still be able to pay his bills but me who worked his WHOLE LIFE to get the job he has, I get to go without because I am not a foreiger?? this worlsd really ished up and im steamed, slumdogs
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints