Verizondsl quits every time it rains!

N

EVERY time it rains my dsl goes, I have spent over 4 HOURS on the cell phone asking for service help..strange, my att blackberry can get online in the rain, yet my home computers can not..no one has bothered to come inspect the lines, and I can't cancel or I will owe money for early termination..wtf, so I am stuck paying for something that does NOT WORK..quite a nice littlke SCAM they have going! I really hope that the next time it rains, all of the co's have a major life stop..maids quit working, dr's stop mid surgery on them..of yes, and all their electronics mal-function..BUT they still have to pay everyone just the same.

Chris Canali Aug 08, 2008

I have the SAME problem! I've called 3 times and spoken to their new service people... Gunga Din, Mowgli, and even the great Mahatma himself, but all they tell me to do is turn my modem off and on.

How can anyo9ne do business on the internet with service like this???

Anyone else have this problem?

I had a problem a few years back where they wouldn't kill MCI long distance and MCI said it was up to them. I wrote to the FCC and the NJ Board of Public Utilities with drops to Verizon. THAT got response.

Angela Aug 11, 2008

i have been reading all these posts. I have the same problem. DSL and Verizon are awful. So Why hasn't the FCC done anything about it? I am off line more than on line. i can't speak to anyone and when I do I get some one in India reading from a book asking me questions. We pay huge somes of money to these idiots...
    We really need tostart calling local TV stations.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices