Variety Wholesalers / Maxwaycustomer service on the manager sara

S

I was in your location in Fairfield Alabama on April the 15th I had bought some baby clothes from that location earlier that week I couldn't find my receipt so I just wanted to exchange them for a bigger size the cashier told me I could exchange them and they had to be the same price so after looking for about an hour because it was hardly any clothes in the store I found one outfit and a baby toy I went to the register but the cashier was like the manager is not going to do it like that and I asked her why and she said let me get her because she has to do it anyways she was very nice so I waited for the manager to come to the front and when she got to the front she said oh no she can't do it like that it had to be the same price I had to get it from the same area like I had to get baby clothes from the baby section I couldn't get baby clothes and a toy they won't allow me to do it like that and I asked her why she say it again you have to get them out the same section I said you didn't have any clothes over there and I was there for about an hour so this is what I found it's the same price so then she tells the other customers I can help you over here and I'm like ma'am you're not going to help me she just ignored me so I said it again ma'am you're not going to help me she ignored me again and them she said I'm trying to help these customers I said I am a customer and I waiting in line for you to come I said you could have let the other cashier ring up the customers she said this is my register she ain't going to ring up on mines so then I said you could have asked me to come around to your register and help me and she could have continued ringing the customers up she ignored me again so I walked around and I said you need to stop and help me she's like I know you not gonna tell me what to do she was trying to make it seem like I was threatening her or some so I said what you're trying to do is call the police I'll call them matter fact give me your boss's number she was like I'm not going to give you his personal cell phone number I said I don't want his personal cell phone number just give me District number let me call that number. I asked her what was her name she said I'm not giving you my name I said you supposed to have on a name tag anyways so I said do you have a register number you could give me she said no I said how am I going to tell customer service how you treated me if you don't give me your name she said just tell them I'm 70 years old so she did tell me that was her register earlier so I went over and looked at her register and I got her name off it and it said Sara. I just wanted to call, write message whatever I had to do to let whoever is over or own this location how bad I was treated she could have just easily explain to me the reason she wouldnt take my exchange the clothes I purchase and I would have just went to another location to see if they had the size clothes there because I actually wanted what I bought just in a smaller size. She was just so rude and I couldn't believe how rude she was like I wasn't a customer I spent my money in that location I waisted an hour in there searching for something else to purchase. After all that I did get her to finally write down the district managers name David Harris and gave me the 919 phone number I'm just upset about how I was treated at the store and I go in there at least three times a week I know whoever owns this location would like to know that they have a very rude nasty manager working there but the cashier that was there that day I wish I knew her name right now was very nice and even shaking her head to the way she treated me and the other customers agreed with me. Before I left I asked did your cameras work because I hope that you can roll back the cameras and see how rude she was to me. Since this incident on the 15th I have not being inside your store to purchase anything the only reason I've been in there is trying to report her. Some people are just not meant to work in the customer service business. I'm a very upset customer My Name is Semiko Davis and my number is [protected]