Variety Wholesalers Logo

Variety Wholesalers

Having problems with Variety Wholesalers?

Variety Wholesalers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 19, 2008. The latest review Refund Requested for Blender 655772020314 was posted on Sep 20, 2021. The latest complaint piitiful store (bad attitudes by cashiers was resolved on Nov 05, 2014. Variety Wholesalers has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 46 reviews. Variety Wholesalers has resolved 8 complaints.

Variety Wholesalers Customer Service Contacts

218 S Garnett St.
Henderson, North Carolina
United States - 27536-4644

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Variety Wholesalers Customer Service. Initial Variety Wholesalers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Variety Wholesalers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Variety Wholesalers. Discuss the issues you have had with Variety Wholesalers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Variety Wholesalers Complaints & Reviews

Variety WholesalersRefund Requested for Blender [protected]

I went to Roses Express Store #1 - 925 at 3053 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36606 on today, 9/20/21 around 6pm and requested an exchange for a Blender ([protected]) . The Cashier asked me for my receipt and I had it electronically on my phone. I proceeded to show it to her and she said, "I don't think we can use that" without even looking at it. She then called for someone, I believe to be the Manager on duty to come up front. She approached the counter and the Cashier says to her, "she has her receipt on her phone, we don't use that do we?" The Manager on duty answered, "no" without ever looking at the receipt. Then the Cashier began to bag my Blender back into the bag, I brought it in to give it back to me and I walked away. The Cashier then says to me, "you don't want it?" I replied, "the glass on it is broken and it isn't any good to me since I can't use it." The other Cashier on duty heard me say this to them and I walked out the store to my car. I am sure you have recording in this store so you can watch it first hand that I was never rude or loud and that neither one of them ever looked at the receipt to try and assist me with my request. At first, I was requesting an exchange but after the service I received I would like to get a full refund for $24.99 plus tax.
My name is Cheryl McGee. I can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Refund Requested for Blender [protected]

Variety WholesalersMy bonus

I was a store manager at Maxway in Louisville ga. I was fired for doing things that benefit the company, I wasn't even warned I was just fired. I worked very hard for the company for years. I have tried to contact them about my company bonus that I earned on a good inventory. That I know they can't keep from me. But haven't received. Next step is contacting a lawyer

Variety Wholesalerscustomer service-checking out

I rarely register a complaint but this seems to be an ongoing problem at our Roses Discount Store at 1501 East Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus, OH 43229. The problem is not calling anyone to help out the single cashier when a line developes. There are employees on the floor stocking that should be cross trained to help out at busy times. Instead customers get irritated waiting in line or leave, like I did today, without my purchase. I like Roses and stop in often. Surely there is a simple solution to the problem. Thank you.

Variety WholesalersProduct/Service Complaint

I purchased an air conditioner unit from Roses on 06-15-21 .I was in the process of remodeling a room outside of my home. I finally finished the room on last week .On 7-31-21, I opened my air conditioner to have it installed and it was blowing heat. Initially I figured it was because it was very hot outside so I let it run over night. On Sunday, It was still blowing hot air only .I went to return the air conditioner on Monday 08-02-21 about 4pm and the supervisor told me she could not accept it back because it was over 30 days as it states on the receipt . I asked whom else could I speak with she gave me Ms. Gwen's number @[protected]. I called her at about 2:27pm, I explained to her what my situation was in reference to the air conditioner I purchased. She stated there is nothing she can do its over 30 days that is the policy . What she suggested was I send it back to the manufacturer. She showed no Sympathy at all . I am a frequent customer at Roses and Super 10 . Can someone Please contact me in reference to this matter [protected] Thanks Angela Gross

Product/Service Complaint

Variety WholesalersStore Manager Chris Zender

Chris Zender is a new manger Roses store 455 have not been there long. But she was rude and disrespect to a lot of the worker. I have been working there for years . All the real team member has gone. Some quit some she fired and some was talked so they left like me. I am in my 70's i worked there part-time. And i know if i had to stay i would be in a Hostile Environment. I love my job i never called out never late and all came in when needed. Chris Zender let me come to work for one hour then send me home. Told me she cut hour so i can go back home. Now that was rude and disrespect to me. And i know i am not the only one complained about her. Chris is not a good manager for Roses Store 455.That store is not like it used to be even the customer complain. I hope you will look in to this matter. Because i know it is other still worker in a Hostile Environment and scared of losing their job. HELP PLEASE!

Variety WholesalersFilthy/unsanitary restroom in Raleigh, NC Rose's store

I visited the Raleigh, NC Rose's store yesterday and made an urgent trip to the restroom. It was in horrible condition. If I didn't have a disease upon entering, I probably do now. Floors around toilets are black with dirt, the walls are filthy, just terrible conditions. The wall behind one of the toilets had rotted wood. The whole restroom area needs to be demolished and rebuilt!! One of the doors did not have a lock, no place to hang purse, I held mine because there was no way I would put it on the floor. Another lady walked in as I was leaving and commented that she had never seen anything like it in her life. I told her I was contacting the corporate office to complain. Something needs to be done about this asap!!! It is not a good reflection on the company.

Variety WholesalersRude management

Incident date was 06/20/2021
              Associate was very rude when I ask her about discounting and item that was damaged...
              Minnie was called to the register by the cashier
              I then asked her if she could discount the dented bottle she looks at the bottle and then proceeds to walk off I ask her where was she going she said she does not trust anyone and was going too see if there was another one that was not dented she then tells me you have been in retail and I stated to her am not in retail today I am a customer that u are talking too this way.
              She was very rude about the situation I expect a full refund of my purchase and a apology from her directly I have been shopping in that store since it open, I have never been treated this way since the time I been shopping here... I am very displeased and may not shop that store ever again...

Variety WholesalersManager

I've witnessed and have 3 other people whom have witnessed a manager from reidsville ga store give products away for free scan one slide one, she has tried to slide me a few things and I refused, she has came in drinking, she cusses very loudly and calls her cashiers [censored]es.. She makes her pill deals at this store, I can provide a name and when he came in the store for her several times again 2 other witnesses on that.. I've seen her eat candy bars and chips not paid for... Just email me and i'll send names!!!

Variety WholesalersThe entire store

I'm an avid shopper at these stores, however I am sick and tired of them looking like a pig stye. Merchandise on the floors, shopping racks cluttered, floors dirty, just total caios!!! We have 3 locations in the Columbus, Ohio area and all of them look unprofessional. Actually, a Total mess!! You wouldnt know that the merchandise is new by the way the store looks, worst than a thrift store. It appears that your store managers nor sales personnel, take pride or show any professionalism in their jobs. It also appears that this company only cares about money not customers!!! Especially since your stores are located in the low income areas. It's a shame! Unfortunately for you, I will not be shopping at your stores and will make sure my family, friends and acquaintances do the same!!!

Mar 22, 2021

Variety Wholesalers — Toilet seat broke do to a defect

I bought a toilet seat from Roses on Busch Blvd here in Fl. store number on the receipt is 0. I got it on...

Variety WholesalersCookie tin

I called and talked with the mgr of the store at the Dothan location she said she couldn't refund the cookies because it was food, I want to know where on the receipt where it's says I came to get a refund. I talked with a lady from corporate on 3-9, she told me she was gone to fix the issue but didn't hear back from her. I called the store today 3-10-21 and the mgr say when Corp tell her to refund the cookies then she will, I'm trying to see why can't I get my money back from the cookies there in a Tin can and they leave a bitter taste in your mouth when u eat them. You can reach me, [protected]@mail.com or [protected]

Cookie tin

Variety WholesalersScheduling

The following week schedule has never done on time then when you call to get the schedule the managers have no clue as to what it is so therefore you don't know what hours you're supposed to work it's hard working and having a home life knowing what you're doing from day today the people in the stores are very very rude a lot of people get away with everything and the ones that are working make one mistake and are made an example of I would not recommend working in those stores unless you're willing to hear drama and never know your work schedule and have no outside life

MaxWayBathroom refusal

We are elderly people. We drove 26 miles to shop at MaxWay in St. Martinville, La. Upon arrival at the store my wife and I both needed to use the rest-room.
                        We inquired about the location of their bathrooms, and was informed that there was no public use of their bathrooms. We were both too un-comfortable to shop, considering our bladders were full. As we were leaving, one of the employee's was heard saying, "they only came here to use the bath-room. First of all, all business's have to provide rest-room availability to their customers. It is against the law not to facilitate for customers. My wife like to shop at MaxWay in St Martinville. It is a long drive for us. Honestly, the staff their weren't very friendly.

Jan 27, 2021

Variety Wholesalers — Discrimination

Hey my name is valerie clay, i'm a assistant manager at store 693. I'm reaching out regarding a...

Dec 17, 2020

Variety Wholesalers — Roses of New Iberia Louisiana!

The Roses of New Iberia Louisiana, refuses To Order Me A New Max-210 Speaker! Due To my Sexual Orientation...

Dec 07, 2020

Variety Wholesalers — Discrimination

Discrimination against old people with health issues by a retail chain is unacceptable !!! Despite the...

Variety WholesalersNo mask compliance

There were at least 6 employees with no masks in the Dabney Drive Henderson NC store today [protected] at 3:15-3:45 When asked they said they were hot, skin broke out, ect. There is a sign that says masks are required. Im sick of Stupidity and will not be back . My wife and I do not feel safe in Roses. Its stupidity that is keeping this virous around!!!

1 Response
                            • Sc
                              scoobienc Oct 26, 2020

Amen to that...its not limited to Henderson;many stores in the south from NC to LA (visited recently ) still are doing stupid. Don't wish negative health on anyone but management allows this ultimately. Shame on stupidity I agree..

Variety WholesalersService

I visited your Maxway Store in Bennettsville, SC today, September 23, 2020. The cashier's name is Renekia. She was very rude. The price tag wouldn't scan so she had to go get another price tag. She grunted as though she didn't want to do it. She never greeted us nor thanked us for going there. If she didn't want to check us out, she should stay home. I have never experience that kind of attitude when entering this store before.

Variety WholesalersMasks

I went to the Roses in Conway, S.C. on Church Street. On the doors it says you need a mask to shop. O.K. no problem. When I went in not a single employee had a mask on. If they don't need to wear one why do I. I saw at least five employees walking around in the store. I just wanted to know if a mask is optional they should take the sign off of the doors.

Feb 26, 2020

Variety Wholesalers — Manager is racist and degrading to her employees

I witnessed the manager, Natalie tell an employee who had just got her haircut that "she don't look...