VarageSaleterrible mods and admits - no help for a top member

R

I have been in Varagesale for over a year now. Making top member for about the last 6 months supplying the community with mostly electronic goods. I received a 2 week ban over a 10$ item that I sold because I supposedly broke rule 6a. I had no holds in my living so rule 7 should of applied. A mod banned me so I contacted an admin and she didn't reply. So I started a new account (which isn't right I know) but when I contacted admin, which upon she read my concerns, she neglected to reply back to me. The mod that banned me is an elder lady who accused me or my wife of deleting some of my messages in this conversation about this 10$ game issue. We have crooked people, thrives and criminals on the site and I got banned for something that I 100% believe I didn't do. Even if it might of been just, the mod wouldn't listen to my concern, and banned me 2 weeks. So I started a new account to which I woke up this am to the following picture below. I'm a 47 year old self employed businessman who sees varage sale sadly being run in Regina. I will move on to Let go, and tell everyone about this absolute horrible experience I have had with varage sale here in Regina because of its mods and admin. I have people constantly messaging me and looking for me on Varagesale and I only was off 2 days. Sadly what was done to me was unfair and unjust. You have lost a great Varagesale seller and the admin especially didn't address my concern about being suspended. She read my messages to her but refused to reply. Causing me to start a new account. Yes this I'm guilty of, but these ladies in question have superiority complexes. Something I wouldn't want in my business. Time to let go of Varagesale and head over to Let go. Perhaps they would like a person such as myself to be on their site. I can provide many people of whom vouch for me as well on Varagesale. But how this was handled is awful. Even with my eBay Store, and having to deal with customer associates from around the world is better and easier to deal with then these 2 ladies you have on staff here. A parting note, always when you as a business have a problem, and the person in question messages you, you need to reply to these things. Also, so you know the admin in question doesn't follow the rules either. She is on the autobody business and she told me "no store front businesses" allowed. Funny how she has so many car parts for sale on your site. Take it for what it is, but this should of never happened this way.

terrible mods and admits - no help for a top member