Having problems with VarageSale?

VarageSale reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 11, 2016. The latest review My Membership was posted on Nov 3, 2021. The latest complaint Admins was resolved on Jul 31, 2018. VarageSale has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 47 reviews. VarageSale has resolved 2 complaints.

VarageSale Customer Service Contacts

111 Peter St, Suite 901
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M5V2H1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VarageSale Customer Service. Initial VarageSale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for VarageSale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about VarageSale. Discuss the issues you have had with VarageSale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

VarageSale Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

VarageSale — coach credit card holder

A product came up in the que, I hit the interest button messaged the seller when I could pick up. Well a...

VarageSalevaragesale app

PLEASE for the love of God, change your company's tired old photo of two women that appears when I open my app. There has got to be a budget somewhere for this. Please rotate with other photos and change the rotation more frequently. Get better models and a professional photographer too. I have worked in the photo industry for over 20 years. You can shoot several shots in one day to save money. That photo is so old and bad that I cringe when I have to open my app. Other than that, your app is wonderful. No complaints at all. Time to invest in some good photography.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

VarageSale — abuse of power - revocation of membership

The incident happened on Mar 23. I feel my VarageSale membership revocation was unjustified and based on the...

Calgary

VarageSale — abuse of power / unethical behaviour

Administrator of the groups that she is entrusted to be impartial about buying and selling of goods or sale...

Clarington

VarageSale — terrible mods and admits - no help for a top member

I have been in Varagesale for over a year now. Making top member for about the last 6 months supplying the...

Regina

VarageSalesellers

I wanted to buy something from VarageSale and found something I was interested in. I contacted the seller and asked about our meeting place. What I liked about VarageSale that there was all the necessary information about sellers and buyers, because most of the accounts were linked to Facebook. But this sellers personal information was hidden, there was no access to his Facebook page and no photo. When I asked for his photo (just to know how the seller looked like) he refused to show it! He said he saw my photo and will find me.
    It's not good that people can do that and hide such necessary things! How can I meet someone I don't know? How can I be sure he's not dangerous?
    I would not recommend this site.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

VarageSale — so disappointed with varagesale!

I was selling stuff on VarageSale and one day I was contacted by a very strange customer. That lady asked too...

Toronto