VarageSaleso disappointed with varagesale!

S

I was selling stuff on VarageSale and one day I was contacted by a very strange customer. That lady asked too many questions about the product. I told her that we can meet and she will see everything herself. So we met and she decided to buy from me.
Later my shop got blocked and when I contacted VarageSale to see what was going on they said they received a report that I was selling defective items! I said that was a complete lie and absolutely impossible because when I sell something I meet with the customer and he/she can check the item before deciding to buy it. They refused to listen and said that there was nothing they could do. No seller protection! So disappointed with VarageSale!

• Sh
    Sharon Roslyn Berry Apr 21, 2019

I cannot sign into my account

Jacky Stout Nov 01, 2018

My membership was revoked because Vicky the admin assumed I'm not in the area. Is there anything that says I can't travel between places and not be allowed to be apart of groups in the areas I frequent? All the adminis won't answer me. Community spirt... where is it?

• Ri
    Richard Colangelo Oct 28, 2018

I have been using garage sale for quite while now and I cannot change my password. I have tried several times, but still cannot sign in. I sent a message with no reply as yet. Please help