The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vanderbilt Mortgage — collect debt after bankruptcy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bankrupt 7 years ago on a account with Vanderbilt, BUT I STILL SEND IN MY PAYMENTS ON TIME ALL THEM YEARS...YEAP!!! 7 YEARS.I didnt know or how my bankruptcy got handled.And could NOT get the attorney to call me back he no longer do bankruptcy cases, so last week I spoke to another/new attorney he looked up my bankruptcy case, he told me that I was NOT RESONABLE FOR THE ACCOUNT so i stopped making payments now, I'm getting calls every day from Vanderbilt Mortgage, I have already told them to stop calling me. NOW I LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IS ALL MY MONEY AT? I ALSO BEEN PAYING LOT RENT FOR YEARS...THIS COMPANY SUCKS BIG TIME...TAKE CALLING FOOLS I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU...
More Vanderbilt Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance - scam and fraud!
- VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO / CLAYTON HOMES - UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
- vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathaway - hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - predatory lending
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Fraud and scam
- vanderbilt mortgage/home first insurance - would not fix roof of trailer
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - customer service, etc
- Vanderbilt Mortgage Company - What is the purpose of insurance on a home that don't pay for any kind of damage
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Harassing phone calls
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Fraudulent company