Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Logo

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]

Having problems with Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]?

+1 866 701 0467 (New Customers)
+1 888 893 8792 (eScore Loans)
500 Alcoa Trail
  • 3610 Buttonwood Dr, Suite 218, Columbia, MO 65201
  • 25030 South 190th Street, Queen Creek, AZ 8514

Complaints & Reviews

Vanderbilt Mortgage Maryville TNpoor ethics

Originally my mortgage was with another company, this band of protagonists bought my mortgage without me even knowing.

The constant harrassing and poor eithics coming from this company is never ending.

They keep telling me I am three months behind on my payments which I have four more left to pay on this account. I have proof I have never missed a payment, its their poor bookeeping skills and Im sure constant turnover of employees that is causing this issue.

As well as the constant harrassment on the phone as well as calling my place of employment, they send some guy to my house banging on the door wanting to take pictures. Ive had enough and have proof of my payments.

I have already contacted a lawyer about this issue and have recorded all of their unprofessional phone calls and voicemails. This company stays one step within the law, I am just waiting for them to take a step over and we will be in court.

vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathaway — hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud

have been involved in pro se litigation with vanderbilt mortgage/ my state involved/ politics/ corrupt...

VanderbiltRude customer service

I was laid off in April and was trying to get Vanderbilt to work with me on the payments but they just refuse to work with me and threatens me with forcecosure cause I'm $290.00 dollar behind. Ms. Rogers at Vanderbilt is so rude somebody need to take the responsibility to sit the customer service rep down and teach them how to respect the customers and maybe they'll receive some respect back. Someone done told them they were God and that's not true. Ms. Rogers need to brush up on her customer service skill because she really don't have any if you ask me. Unless they pay her to be "B" she need to be fired.

Vanderbilt mortgage/ clayton homeunsafe house

In January 2007 i broguht my home, I have had the state broad out to the home. my home have a electrical short in the bedroom, siding bad, dry out carpet in each room, walls with nails showing. the doors are jam. i have tryed to work with the company, the only thing i got is treats from the loan officers. i have try to get help from my state representative. I hope some one will look in to this company.my home is 96, 000. and when i am done paying for my home will be at 350, 000. with my own land. there so many pictures of the home.

unsafe house

Vanderbilt Mortgage CompanyFinanced Mobile Home on property that was fradulently obtained

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company financed a mobile home for Linda Gail and Jimmy Rogers Bown illegally as the mobile home was put on property that was illegally gained by creating a fradulent deed that was signed by a person who could not possibly have signed it due to a paralyzing stroke and someone else had power of attorney over her affairs. They purchase the property from family members and were only to purchase .2811 of an acre. The deed was created for 3 acres of land that was divided property between family members and they should have only purchase the .2811 acres. Once the deed for 3 acres was filed in the county they went back and created another deed for .2811 acres dividing it from the 3 acres that they had originally illegally purchased (3 acres did not belong to the originaly party that sold them the land). The party filed an affadavit of heirship at the courthouse by getting one of the sellers wives and one of the sellers live-in girlfriends to sign the affadavit saying that they knew the ancestors (whom they did not and the affadavid also stated that the heirs to the property did not have children which there were 16 children born to both unions and most were still living). Then they filed a deed at the courthouse with a fradulent signature on the deed that says a wife of the originaly owner signed which she did not because she was in a nursing home and had had a stroke that incapacitates her and she could not possibly have signed this deed. The affadavit and deed were notarized by a local notary who when approached agreed to sign an affadavit saying she did not notarize the deed nor affadavit eventhough her seal was on it. The affadavit stated that she was approached to notarize the paperwork but she declined because she knew the lady was not able to sign the deed nor affadavit. My complaint is that Vanderbilt Mortgage placed this mobile home on the property and the land was obtained by illegal means. My family have since hired an attorney and is seeking criminal charges against the parties involved but Vanderbilt Mortgage as a company has the responsibility of making sure that when they finance a loan that the property actually belongs to the person purchasing the property before the put a home on that property.

Vanderbilt Mortage — jennifer caudle

Vanderbilt is the worst company that me and my husband has ever delt with before they will not cut you no...

VanderbiltMortageAwful company

Vanderbilt mortgage they have the nastiest rudest people any body could ever talk to or deal with they are predatory lenders.Will not work with you in any way the first thing out of there mouth is foreclose if you can't make the payment you need to move into the getto.We put $27, 000 down on $67, 000 doublewide in 05 our interest is 11.25% our buy out is only around $40, 000 we will pay over $138, 000 when it's payed for we had no credit so we did not have much of a choice but to sign so we could move out of columbus OH. To get our daughter in to a better school district.We will pay over $66, 000 in interest. They think we are still in the middle ages and that they are GOD!!!. In between jobs got behind but are current now they would call 10-20 times a day you tell them the same story over and over but would not care pay or get foreclosed on.I just pray to god that they all lose there jobs and shut down so they can get a taste of there own medicine. They are not GOD!!! Just another greedy mortgage company getting rich off of hard working people.

Vanderbilt Mortgage — Fraudulent company

WE are also having problems with Vanderbilt, they sent us a letter stating we are in default the first we...

Vanderbilt Mortgage CompanyAwful company

I got my mobile home through them in November of last year. BIG MISTAKE! Since the beginning, the amount owed has been wrong. I have asked them several times, Jessica and Ashley, they say that it has to be put that way, and everything is fine, even though they put down that I owed November. I have a contract that clearly states that the payments were to start in December. I later got behind of $200 due to my disability check getting messed up. Now they say I owe $1, 484.00, and sent a letter to me, and said that they were going to foreclose on me, sent by Ashley, of course. As a disabled person, I have been doing everything I can to come up with more money. Ashley calls me every week and rudely bugs me all the time about it, and now this. Vanderbilt is worse than Elsea mobile homes, and that is really bad!! And if anyone from Vanderbilt reads this, I am telling you to BRING IT!! I HAVE THE PROOF THAT I DO NOT OWE NOVEMBER, AND I AM NOT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS BEHIND!! I ALSO HAVE PROOF THAT I PAID FEB. PAYMENT, THAT YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE. I think that all of us need to get together, and stop them from doing these horrid things to people. I invite anyone that works there, to walk a mile in my shoes, and let me hound you to get out of your house, and lie and say you owe more than you do!! They are suppose to be there to help people have a home, not to try to make them homeless.

Vanderbilt Mortgage — Beware

Beware of these people. I have had my own bad experiences with them over the past year because of a divorce I...

Monteagle

Vanderbilt Mortgage — They over charged me, according to my contract

I just got a disturbing call from my neighbour. He said, Vanderbilt called and told him to tell me to call...

Vanderbilt MortgageDon't talk to me like I'm your dog or other pet...

Emily has to be the worst person that works there. Can't wait till the last coupon gets mailed in cause I would really like to wipe my *** with it and send it in. tell them there this is the service I recv. So I'm just giving it back to you. Please don't ever send any customers there way let them go belly up. To *** with them. What comes around goes around. When they fold I hope there folks like Emily calling her and talking to her like she did me.Peace out to all and good luck dealing with Vanderbilt

• Va
                  VanderbiltMortgageSUCKS Apr 19, 2011

Yea they tried the tough talk with me. I threw it right back at them. I am perfectly capable of paying the note on my property. I have renters in it now. I have however decided to allow it to go back to them. My credit will take a hit, but honestly I don't care anymore. I own the home I live in, I have two new vehicles and we already pay cash for everything. They will take the mobile home back then sell it. They will then attempt to come after me for the remaining balance. My credit will have a foreclosure on it for 7 years. Now I owe 24k on the property and I pay a 12% interest rate. So in return for a negative mark on my credit I get to save over 400.00 dollars a month and I pay less than half of what I currently owe on a mobile home that I have long moved out of and got my use out of. An added benifit for this is the headache that the Vanderbilt people have to deal with as well as me getting the SUBLIME satisfaction of talking to their employees however I feel and of course spreading the word about how awful, and immoral their company really is. SUCK IT VANDERBILT EMPLOYEES! YOUR COMPANY HAS A FAILING BUSINESS PLAN! If a company treats its customers like this how do you think they will treat their employees when they go belly up!? Ill tell ya! You will come to work and the lights will be out and the doors locked! Karma is a mother!! Just remember YOU DESERVE IT!!

• Jl
                  JLMKS Jul 31, 2011

Can I short-sell a manufactured home? Will I have to pay the difference in what its sold for and what I owe? I've paid $29000. over the past three years, and I am still $1000 OVER what I agreed to pay on the sales contract. The is PREDATORY lending! I'm sure I'm at fault for being a dumb ### and being suckered in to a loan like this, but they are still PREDATORS!

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc.Beware!

I have had leeks in my walls when it rains. Now my walls are caving in. I had this problem soon after it was set up. They could not find the problem. I had to replace front door frame. My husband and I bought it new had it financed 15years .he lost his job 8 years ago so we got 3 months behind they told us to move out. So we borrowed money from friends then I started to make the 316.00 monthly payment on my 6.00hr job. I tried to get them to refinance to make payments cheaper they said than they don't do refinance. Now 3 years ago I got a divorce and kept the home. 2 years ago I had two heart attack had to have surgery could not work I got 2 months behind they sent a man to my house to take pitchers so they could sell my home. My family took turns paying for my home until I got my disability. I make 700.00 month I still struggle to make 316.00 payment they still want refinance it. my car broke down it had to be fixed so that put me 1and a half month be hind so I would send them 10 to 30$ extra a month .they are very rude on the phone the keep calling to tell me that they are going to take my home they sent a man again to take pitchers so the could sell my home because the say I owe 400.00 back pay. Now the say that I don't make enough money to keep my home that they will have to take it I only owe 4 years on it.

Vanderbilt MortgageTerrible experience

Our payments have been drafted from our account biweekly for ten years now and have never been returned. Last month my husband was laid off from work temporarily and I contacted VMF to inform them of this and that the money would probably not be in there when they went to draft the payment until he returned to work. 'Norman' told me that as long as I let them know what was going on they would work with me and advised me to put a stop payment on that amount they draft until he went back to work and I could mail in my payments until everything got worked out and we started receiving unemployment checks.

I kept contacting him and informing him of what was going on and then one day I received a phone call from 'Jeanie Myers' wanting to know what the problem was and when we were going to make the payment. She said Norman turned the account over to her because it was so delinquent (a week and a half late) and she was trying to collect the payment. I explained the situation to her and told her what Norman told me to do and she demanded to know when we would be getting unemployment checks and I explained to her that I had no idea because we had never been through this and we couldn't even call to claim a check until three weeks after he was laid off.

Two weeks after the initially speaking to Norman I contacted VMF and told them I was mailing them a payment and they told me I had to send it Western Union which I found out costs around $20 so I dropped the payment in the mail that day.

I just got a phone call from 'Jeanie' wanting to know if I sent the payment Western Union and I informed her I did not because it costs $20 and right now we couldn't afford any extra expenses such as that. She then raised her voice with me and said that is the price that I have to pay when my payments get so far behind and if she did not recieve the check by this coming Friday she would proceed with foreclosure (although the payment still is not even 30 days late!). She then proceeded to tell me that she 'specifically told me NOT to mail it and to overnight it or Western Union it'. I explained to her once again that my husband just returned to work today and things would be caught up in a few weeks, but that did not matter because she kept threatening with foreclosure on Friday if she did not have a payment.

After hanging up with her I made an online payment to catch up the payment and we are looking into to refinancing at a REAL BANK. Be aware of these people. If you speak to one person and they tell you one thing apparently it doesn't matter and each individual can make their own rules and time limits. This Jeanie lady was extremely rude. I used to work in collections at a bank years ago and I NEVER spoke to customers the way she spoke to me. We were never allowed to raise our voice no matter how delinquent accounts were. I think VMF needs to re-train their employees or hire more professional ones.

NotNaiveAnymore Mar 24, 2014

Unemployed, they could no longer afford to pay a mortgage. The payments have to be about 60 days late or later than that for urgent action to be discussed. I think she should have called a lawyer to discuss the situation with him or her. It's better to call the company office to discuss a stop payment instead of just trusting that someone in their employ will do that as a courtesy if they have said that they will (obviously, he may not have done so).

Vanderbilt Mortgage — Fraud and scam

I purchased a home from Clayton Homes in 2000. I was 19 years old at the time and newly married. When I went...

Vanderbilt Mortgage Co. — no statements/ no service

We've had our doublewide for three and a half years, paying our payments thru automatic bank draft...

Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc.Liars

I have been with them since 02. They just started to send out a statement so we knew where our money was going. Well, they bumped our orig. principle amount up by over $4, 000 and then shows an escrow on my account and 10 days later it gets removed. There is no escrow on this loan. In 6 years I’ve paid in excess of $40, 000 and of that less than $2, 000 has gone to my principle. I can’t take this any more. I want my loan fixed and then refinanced. I use to love my house but it is a money pit. Has fallen apart due to poor workmanship. I no longer even LIKE my house they've made it a home of *** and torture. Any words on how to get out from under Vanderbilt’s foot would be great. I need my loan fixed so I can refinance.

• Re
                        Realty Mediation Services Jul 23, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at [protected] and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://www.onlybusiness.com/members/RealtyMediationService...and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

Vanderbilt MortgageThey're calling our neighbours

We're late on our payment & they call our NEIGHBORS & leave our account # & name, trying to get them to have us call back. The only way they could have gotten their #'s is by looking them up online, I assume just by searching for our road name & calling everyone near us. Our neighbours are mad at us that they keep calling, but there's nothing we can do to stop them. Isn't this a breach of confidentiality? I mean, they're harassing our neighbours as much as they are us. We don't have the $$ to pay right now, or we'd call them back! They finally stopped calling my mom because I told her to tell them we didn't live there, she didn't owe them & if they called her again she'd seek legal action for harassment.

Is there anything we can do about this? Anyone else have this kind of experience? On top of this, the double-wide we are paying for is a piece of $h!t!! It's got soooo many problems. We'd have been so much better off building ourselves, but were in a hurry to get into a home. SE Homes have extremely poor quality products!

• Re
                          Realty Mediation Services Jul 08, 2008

• Gi
                          Gidget Feb 17, 2009

Vanderbelt went as far as to make threts to my children that they would be there that day to pull their house out from under them and they would be sleeping on the ground where their hose once was. Thay actually called my house and told my minor child these things.
                          How are they getting away with this? HOw long is it gonna tak for someone to stop them?
                          Our loan as sold to them we did not choose them. Our payments increased by more than $200 a month when they took over the loan.

Vanderbilt MortgageBeware of them

I left my husband six months ago. He was staying in the mobile home yet Vanderbilt continued to call me every ten days when he was late with the payment. They have called my mom, my brother, and my new number. Now my husband moved left me with the mortgage. Vanderbilt told me I need to come up with almost 1000.00 for the 3 months he was behind or they will take legal action against me. Since he got everything except my sanity I wish they would realize you can not get blood from a stone. No cooperation from them. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

• Br
                            brian Mar 01, 2009

What do you expect them to do. say sorry and do not worry about paying your bills!! Of course if you do not pay them they will take it, are you paying your other bills, cause your home should be your priority. I love all complaints on here about people crying that they are past due and vanderbilt called them saying to pay. If it was your money you loaned out what would you do? I bet you would be calling to.

• Jl
                            JLMKS Jul 31, 2011

There's a difference between calling and trying to collect, and the illegal ways this company is trying to collect. We all need to pay what we owe, but not to rude, inconsiderate, lying, predators.

Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc.They don't stop calling

I have told Lindsay that so and so does not live at this number, yet she still calls me. She leave's rude messages for them to call her when she's not even calling the right number. She needs to stop calling me before I get the law for harassment. How many times do you have to tell someone to stop calling that the person they are looking for doesn't live here. And that you don't even know who they are or how she got my number. I wouldn't be as upset about it as I am if it weren't for her rude messages on my voice mail. Why can't she stop calling.