Value City FurniturebED BUGS IN MATTRESS SET, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, 2HOURS LATE FOR DELIVERY

My delivery was suppose to be from 1pm-4pm on March 7, 2012. At 4:03 pm, I called the office and was told that the delivery guys were running late. I also was told that I would be called back with a status. 5:03 pm, I called to speak with a store manager, I was put on hold so long the phone start to ring back but no one answered. I called back and requested to speak with a supervisor, he stated he did not know why they were late and the office had been trying to contact the driver for over two hours and could not. I was told I was going to get a call back. 6:15pm, the guys show up with the delivery. They finish the job and I ask about my dresser. the delivery was suppose to be for a couch and a bedroom set. I previously picked the mattress and box spring up on Saturday because I needed a bed. They stated that the dresser is on back order til 03/16/12. I was not aware of that. The saleslady told me that I would be receiving everything on 03/07/12. I called the office at 9:00pm to ask what happen to my return phone call, I was given another excuse by Will. I went into my room to change the sheets on the bed and find a bed bug in the corner by the headboard. So this sparks me to look at the other corner and find another. Now I have my son lift the mattress so I can check the box spring. I placed the mattress set back down and 15 minutes later i go back into the bedroom and there is another bed bug. I flushed two of them down the toilet the other 3 i placed in plastic cups and in a zip lock bag. Something needs to be done about this store. They not only have bad customer service, horrible managers but the merchandise is not up to par. I spend 1, 175.00 in this store and all I was offered was HALF OFF MY DELIVERY. GUESS WHAT, NOW I WANT A REFUND AND THEY CAN PICK UP ALL OF THIS DEFECTIVE ###!!!

i WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK. I WANT A APOLOGIZE FOR BEING INCONVENIENCE. I MAY NEED TO PAY FOR A EXTERMINATOR TO REMOVE ANY OF THE BUGS THAT POSSIBLE MAY HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE CARPET. THIS IS SO DISGUSTING. I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE SIT AND WAIT FOR THIS DELIVERY FOR 4 HOURS ONLY FOR THEM NOT TO SHOW UP AT 6:15PM. NOW I HAVE TO CALL INTO WORK TOMORROW SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTRESS PROBLEM. NOT TO MENTION, I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR.