Vacation Network, Inc.Displeasure and people cheat

W

I signed a contract with Vacation Network, Inc back in 1996 to sell my time share. Once I paid the $500 fee I never heard from them again. I was going through a lot of old papers when I came across their contract and remembered the situation. I was very angry at the time but I'm not usually one to complain. I was curious about the company to see if they were still in business. I found their website under Googe search and was kind of surprised to find other complaints about these crooks. I just want to echo the complaints along with the other people that were mislead. Don't do business with the company! I would like to thank complaints.com for allowing us to express our displeasure about business that cheat people.

• Li
    Linda Preus Sep 14, 2007

After paying $500 in 1994 to sell our timeshare, we never heard from this company again. Companies like this taint the whole timeshare industry. I wonder if they are still in business.

John Rhodes Jun 21, 2008

I have been a member with the company for 5 years and am completely satisfied. My wife and I vacation at least twice a year through Vacation Network Inc. and would recommend it to anyone. Make sure you follow the rules before you complain!!

sanmarcos spinner Jan 24, 2010

Yeah, I was a sucker too. They were going to rent out my timeshare for me and try to sell it. I ran across these papers while cleaning out some paperwork for estate planning. Just another bit of touition in the school of hard knocks.
    Do stay away afrom these people and those like them.

John Calahan Apr 05, 2010

John Rhodes is not a real person, this is a fake comment by the VNI guys.

• Er
    Eright Johnson Jul 28, 2018

@John Calahan I am a real person, and I have been using VNI. Yes you pay for the reservation prior to approval, Yes you have to wait until they can find a property within your date lines. Yes, the properties are awesome. yes, you have to reserve your stay with in the specified peak reservation (90 days, 180, and some 200 days notice), Yes, they may not notify you until 45 days before your stay once that have contracted with the property on your behalf. Yes, sometimes the properties are full. We used VNI for places in Bahama, Hawaii, and San Diego. The normal rent for those places were 300-500 per night, and yet our stay was $499 every place. They were all 5+ star location. You may follow me on Travel Advisor.

• Er
    Eright Johnson Jul 28, 2018

@Eright Johnson Correction. Our price was $499 per week, any week, and as many weeks as we want for the year.

John Calahan Apr 05, 2010

VNI does not pay its bills, it owes thousand of dollars to 2 landlords in Arizona. They just ran out on their leases and left owing thousands!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices