Vacation Network, Inc. — Displeasure and people cheat
I signed a contract with Vacation Network, Inc back in 1996 to sell my time share. Once I paid the $500 fee I never heard from them again. I was going through a lot of old papers when I came across their contract and remembered the situation. I was very angry at the time but I'm not usually one to complain. I was curious about the company to see if they were still in business. I found their website under Googe search and was kind of surprised to find other complaints about these crooks. I just want to echo the complaints along with the other people that were mislead. Don't do business with the company! I would like to thank complaints.com for allowing us to express our displeasure about business that cheat people.
More Vacation Network, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell!
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating!
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company
- Vacation Network - Bogus Promotion
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Failure to refund membership fee
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Deadbeats
- Vacation Network - Mystery Shopper in Alpharetta...
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations