USPS - The United States Postal Service — numerous mails from unknown people
Hi, my complaint is numerous mails coming to my house and I have no idea who these people are. Their is one that comes here since I moved here. I went to the post office and spoke to the manger their with the first six months since I moved here and the mail kept on coming to my home. I even wrote wrong address and the mail kept coming to my home and I keep sending it back to the post office. Now I have my landlord mail coming here. Their is an additional new mail coming to my house as of today and I so tired of this I do not what to do next. I am tired of writing wrong address. This person have 4 mails that was delivered to my house this means this person is using my address. My Post office is located on Shannon Drive in East Baltimore, Maryland. Can the post office Read or did they ignore my complaint. I have been at this address for 3 1/2 years now and still getting 3 other peoples mails that do not live here.
More USPS - The United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy