USPS Click N Ship — doesn't work 1/2 the time
I rely on sending my work out through click n ship because standing in line at the post office is just as bad. At the present time I have racked up approximately $148.50 in unprinted labels because their website just freezes up. What this amounts to is 9 times I tried to get the postage and it froze up and the 10th time it worked. But they did manage to charge my account every single time!!! They do give refunds, but I will have to put in for a grand total of 36 different refunds in order to get my money back. I have just tried to print another label and the system has frozen up twice. I'll probably have to put in for refunds on those also. I am checking into using ups. There has to be another carrier in town.
More USPS Click N Ship Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy