UShipeverything

This company is a fraud. They don't vet any of their suppliers and continuously mislead you. I paid them 1, 600 to have one of their shippers move my boat. No showby the shipper, no contact, no nothing. Uship offered to give me a credit if I booked another shipper within a year. Huh? They would have made 35.00 on this deal and now their hoping to steal 1, 550 from me. Why would anyone do business with these crooks?

• Fr
    Freightcenter-scam Sep 19, 2011

go to www.scamship.com. You will see this is nothing but lip service from a scam site. They remove these posts from their forums and have this new "Ponzi" payment scheme going on now. they are being investigated right now and will probably be shut down sooner than later

• jamiuship Sep 12, 2011

Hi Bill,

Our policy is to automatically credit your uShip account in the event of a cancellation because many customers re-book through the site, and this makes for a more seamless transaction. Our intention is definitely not to keep your money if you will not be able to complete a shipment with uShip Service Provider. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need a refund and we're happy to get that processed for you!

Best,