Usenet.nl S.r.lmisguided information

I subscribed and agreed to pay subscription on the basis that I was going to have access to text books that are downloadable but when I login to my account with Usenet I cannot find where to download the text books from. I want my money back.

When googling the text book I want to purchase or download this website came up so I enlisted thinking that once I pay the subs I will be able to download the book.

• Pu
    purescam Mar 24, 2018

Its a pure scam through and through. Cancel your paypal, contact credit card and demand your money back.

• Pu
    purescam Mar 24, 2018

There is nothing there to download its a pure scam

• Ly
    Lynnie O Jul 06, 2018

@purescam Same thing happened to me and I cannot get through on the phone to cancel. The answering machine always comes on. SCAM. I have cancelled my credit card until they come after me to pay with a contact number. BEWARE. Does anyone know how to file a legitimate claim with the BBB?