Usenet.nlcancel subscription and delete account

E Jan 15, 2020

My customer number: [protected]

Hi, i asked to cancel my free trial and subscription in usenet.nl so i dont need to pay it. They sent me on my email: "Your contract with customer number [protected] will presumably be terminated on 01/27/2020 and it will not be renewed anymore."
I'm on my account right now and its showing me that i am a "subscription cancelled" and show a message too: " I want to withdraw my cancellation and subscribe to plan Relax (membership: 12 months, price: 99, 96€) from 01 / 28 / 2020."
What is this? I never sent a message like this, i said i want to cancel everything, free trial and a paid subscription after this.I'm waiting for everything to be canceled now. I want do delete my account.

• Fl
    florleys May 20, 2021

Hi, I have received the same confirmation email after cancelling and also see that message ("I want to withdraw my cancellation and subscribe to plan Relax") in my account. How did this end for you? Did they end up charging you with anything?

• El
    EltonC May 20, 2021

@florleys Hello, I ask a friend that lives in US to call them, they delayed to answer, but after some minutes, they answered the call. My friend ask them to cancel my account and to not disturb us anymore haha.
    They sent a email with a cancel confirmation and that’s ok until now. She calls them on January 20, 2020.