uSell.comscam not sending money promised

T Review updated:

I was quoted 112 for my iphone. Since I hate my iphone and replaced it with a nokia, I thought oh well what can it hurt. So I send my iphone to them and they come back with it is not what they thought a less storage model. They give me an offer of 42.00. So I take it because I do not want to mess with scam artists. So I am awaiting to get nothing. The good news is I do not need the money, I just thought it would be a good idea to recycle. Well I hope the criminals do something right by recycling the phone.
If they do not do the right thing, I hope they burn in macintosh hell.

Jul 15, 2014

Hello,
    My name is Heather and I am the Customer Experience Manager for uSell. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. I can assure you that you have not been scammed; we are proud to offer a risk-free transaction in a safe, professional marketplace of professional buyers. If you would be so kind as to email [protected]@usell.com (attention Heather) with your order ID and the name you used for it, I would be happy to look into this for you. Once I receive your order information, I will work as quickly as possible to resolve your complaint.

Best regards,
    Heather

Aug 16, 2014

U sell quoted me $40.00 for my LG phone. I sent in two expecting a $80.00 check. According to UPS tracking Phones was delivered on 08/13/14 I have not heard anything back nor has u sell system been updated. I hope this was no a scam!!

Aug 21, 2014

Hi CMSJ, uSell is no scam, I promise you. If you would be so kind as to email [protected]@usell.com with your order details, I'd be happy to look into your order for you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,