uSell.comno customer service at all

M

Got a quote from usell.com on september 4, 2013 to sell my iphone 4 via a "buyer" on their website "second hand cellular." they say they will mail a free postage paid shipping package and label to you in a few business days and that "5 days" after receiving your phone the buyer will issue payment. I received the mailer on saturday, september 14, 2013, ten days after requesting it. Oh well, I think, let's get this sent. I drop the phone off at my local post office on monday, september 16, 2013. Seven days later and it's september 23, 2013, and no word that they received my phone. I send an email, no response, I wait a couple days, send another, no response again. After a week of trying to contact usell.com and second hand cellular, I finally get a generic, "the buyer will pay you when the phone arrives" email from usell.com. I contact usps with the tracking number I finally get from the customer service rep. Usps says the package left a sorting facility in brooklyn, ny (it's final destination) on september 21, 2013 at 4:00 am. 6 days ago. Usps says the package was probably either lost or stolen. I need usell.com to give me information regarding the shipping label to file a lost/stolen package complaint with usps, but no one will contact me via email. I have sent a total of 6 emails in the past week and no one ever responds. Total lack of customer service. Never use usell.com, they will ignore you forever if anything goes wrong. Now I am not only out the $131 I was quoted for the phone, I no longer have an iphone. Should have just traded it in to apple...

• Us
    usell.com Mar 11, 2014

I have not got my money from my phone. I sent it 3 weeks ago to usell.com.I was wondering when will I be getting my money .

• Le
    Lenora Cooper Jun 22, 2014

My name is lenora cooper in i sent my phone in 3 weeks ago in i need my money my.moNey if u dont give me my money i will call the police my brother is a cop i need my moneY my email adress is [email protected] contact me now.

• Su
    Suq Madiq Jun 22, 2014

post your social security number too so we know it's really you, lenora

• Su
    Suq Madiq Jun 22, 2014

Just so we know it's really you, Lenora (if that's your real name) please post your social security number. just to be safe...