Uselldamaged phone

I sent my galaxy s3 to usell in good condition and in perfect working order. It was returned to me completely worthless after my not accepting their second, much lower offer.

When I sent my phone to usell, they valued it at $57.27. When I disagreed with their later assessment of my phone and did not accept their lower offer they said they would send my phone back.

When I received the returned phone it was not functioning at all. It will not turn on and it will not even boot to recovery mode. It is, as they say, bricked.

I have contacted usell several times about this and all have been ignored.

At the end of this transaction, I have neither my $57.27 nor a working phone due to the negligence and lack of response of usell.

• Do
    DOMINIQUE DANIELLE Apr 17, 2012

I SENT THEM TWO PHONES NEVER GOT MY CHECK OR PHONE BACK I RECENTLY TALK TO A GUY NAMED JOHN WHO SAID HE WOULD SEND ME OUT A CHECK FOR 50 DOLLARS FOR ONE OF THE PHONES AND SAID THE OTHER HAD NO VALUE THATS A LIE I WAS QUOTED 65 FOR THAT PHONE...

• Fh
    fhxfxf Sep 30, 2014

while trying to sell my old phone the usell site didnt have my model!i had a verizon samsung but all they had was a [email protected] samsung!!!even when i put that it said i couldnt offer!!!

• Fh