Usell — damaged phone
I sent my galaxy s3 to usell in good condition and in perfect working order. It was returned to me completely worthless after my not accepting their second, much lower offer.
When I sent my phone to usell, they valued it at $57.27. When I disagreed with their later assessment of my phone and did not accept their lower offer they said they would send my phone back.
When I received the returned phone it was not functioning at all. It will not turn on and it will not even boot to recovery mode. It is, as they say, bricked.
I have contacted usell several times about this and all have been ignored.
At the end of this transaction, I have neither my $57.27 nor a working phone due to the negligence and lack of response of usell.
More Usell Complaints & Reviews
- uSell.com - so far not so good 
- uSell.com - scam 
- uSell.com - this is a straight up scam be warned 
- uSell.com - complete scam 
- uSell.com - fraud 
- Usell Online Sales for your electronics - tomfoolery
- uSell.com - never recieved the check promised 
- uSell.com - scam not sending money promised 
- uSell.com - usell iphone sale
- uSell.com - iphone 4