USAA — home onwers insurance
Check your 2010 Home insurance policy. Last year USAA sent out a survey to be filled out concerning our homes. At first I thought nothing of it until I went to my account page and saw a $160.00 yearly increase in premiums as well as my house increased in one year $110, 000.00 in replacement cost. Also, contents doubled. All of this was done without consulting me and when I called to address this I was told that this is their new software and that is what it states for my area. I am somewhere around 125K over insured and will change insurance (reluctantly since I've been with USAA for 18 years) if they will not adjust this.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing
- USAA - cam and cheating!
- USAA - cam and rip off!
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices!
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay