Menu

complaints

USA Gundam Store Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Expect excellent service from USA Gundam Store. While their resolution rate is high, always verify their service terms. Read customer testimonials, both positive and negative, to gauge their service's reliability and responsiveness. Have all relevant information ready when dealing with their customer service for efficient problem-solving.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for USA Gundam Store has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of USA Gundam Store. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

USA Gundam Store complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest USA Gundam Store complaints

P
8:53 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Last Saturday, August 12th I made my first (and last order) which I regret. Their shipping policy says 2-3 days so I emailed them at the end of the 3rd day. Adriel replied with a canned answer, without looking at my order number, and told me I had to wait 2-3 days. I demanded a proper answer, a shipping date or a refund if they couldn't deliver (all item...

Read full review of USA Gundam Store

USA Gundam Store Missing order with no response from vendor

Missing order with no response from vendor. On 5/26 I placed an order, for which $40.97 was immediately deducted from my account, I have contacted them twice asking about the status, and finally again on 6/3 telling them to cancel my order. There has been no communication from the vendor except for advertising. At this point, I just want my $40.97 back. During this time, I attempted more that 30 times to call the vendor, and each time, the phone had a busy signal.

Read full review of USA Gundam Store and 2 comments

2 comments
A. Considine
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

no communication, tried to cancel my order it was a birthday gift for my bestfriend it took way too long to even ship no one responds to my emails may 9th i ordered for my bestfriends birthday . it said ships 3 to 7 days . i emailed after ten days to see what was taking so long and got no answer .i emailed after 10 days trying to cancel my order twice and got no reply 16 days later my order ships when i asked to cancel twice .

S. O'Hara
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

During the 7 weeks from date of placing the order to today, I received only 1 communication from the merchant and still haven't received my order. I placed an order on May 2. On May 16th, I emailed asking when the order will ship. I emailed again on May 19th asking about the status and started a dispute with my credit card company.. On May 20th, Josh responded one of my items was a preorder and it just came in so it will ship together. I canceled the dispute. I waited and still didn't receive the order. On June 3rd, I emailed again asking when it will ship. There was no response. On June 19th, I emailed again stating I didn't receive the order. I re-disputed and have put in this ComplaintsBoard.com complaint.

B
USA Gundam Store has left an official reply on this complaint.

USA Gundam Store Customer service unresponsive and pre-order items have still not shipped

Customer service unresponsive and pre-order items have still not shipped. I purchased a pre-order item from this store on March 10th which was supposed to be shipped out by the end of April according to the store's website. I have emailed the store since to check on the status of the shipment and have been informed that it was on its way to their warehouse on March 23rd, then got stuck in Miami due to the lockdown on April 8th, which is completely understandable. However, Miami has reopened since and I received no response from customer service to any emails I sent (on May 17th, and on June 3rd) asking for information.

Read full review of USA Gundam Store and 1 comment

1 comment
A. Kuhlman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very delayed order fulfillment of an already available elsewhere item with no response or indication of when. Pre-order placed for item SKU *** on July 6. Product released early December. Expected a 1 to 2 month delay in shipping to the US. When inquired in February, response confirmed my expectation of a delay. Product has been shipping direct from Japan since then from other retailers. It has been two months since, so I sent an email regarding the status of the order and to request a refund earlier this month, with a follow-up email two weeks after. Neither have received responses. Attempted to call them today and the phone line seems to be disconnected, despite using the number largely displayed on all pages of the store. (which given the current situation and the closing of physical stores, may or may not be related, but brings doubt.) As an addition, pre-order items state their month of release on the item's page usually; the store page for the product in question still states the month as March while still being out of stock as of this post. Item has not been processed for shipping or placed in post. I understand that, as of right now, there is a pandemic going on and to expect delays. However, there were statements that the warehouse will still be open and operational, as well as orders still being fulfilled. (Quite a few actually, the multiple digital flyers have been stating as such.) Order #*** placed Saturday July 6th at 12:26 for $168.87.

Is USA Gundam Store legit?

Our verdict: USA Gundam Store has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores USA Gundam Store's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of USA Gundam Store can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

USA Gundam Store earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: USA Gundam Store achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for USA Gundam Store. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 80% of 5 negative reviews, USA Gundam Store is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

USA Gundam Store has registered the domain name for usagundamstore.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Usagundamstore.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows USA Gundam Store website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Usagundamstore.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with USA Gundam Store, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

USA Gundam Store website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Usagundamstore.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Usagundamstore.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from USA Gundam Store.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• USA Gundam Store protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have detected an internal review system on USA Gundam Store's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to USA Gundam Store. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

USA Gundam Store i paid $12 for a 3 - 7 day shipping guarentee on April 21st

i paid $12 for a 3 - 7 day shipping guarentee on April 21st. it is now monday may 4th, i sent them an email and tried calling them with no reply i purchased a gundam model on there website for around $60 which included a $12: 3 - 7 day shipping fee. so i waited and waited and finally i called on April 27th and they said it was shipping, ok. so now its monday May 4th, i still dont have the item i purchased and i emailed them twice and called 3 times with no amswer! i am willing to wait if the item has not gotten to me yet because i want the item over the refund i dont care but if the the item never comes i feel ripped off and want my money back. my order # is

Read full review of USA Gundam Store

G

USA Gundam Store Ordered 2 anime figures on 3/16

Ordered 2 anime figures on 3/16. 2 months later, still not getting them. I need full refund ASAP. I ordered 2 anime figures more than 2 months ago on 3/16 which were showing "in stock" on their website. Later when I was calling check status, found out one of them was still on its way to their warehouse. After 2 months, I still have not received my order and I could neither reach anyone from their customer service phone number. Later after many tries, on 5/20, they sent me email told me 1 anime figure was lost during shipping. Then I asked for a full refund. But no one reply me and I still have not got my refund. At first, put some merchandise as " in stock" when they are not, is very bad business practice. Then, left customer waiting after merchandise lost is another unacceptable business practice. I have made thousands dollars purchases from them. And now I feel very disappointed of them. My order number is ***. And I need the full amount of purchase price of 249.84 dollars to be refunded. Thanks!

Read full review of USA Gundam Store and 1 comment

1 comment
K
K
K McCanless
, US
Jan 16, 2024 7:53 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed an order for nearly $200 that not only was never processed or shipped, but when I reached out to find out what the delay was they cancelled the order instead of treating me with any kind of respect. They took my money, never shipped, and have not returned my money. This company is running scams.

Overview of USA Gundam Store customer experience

USA Gundam Store is a popular online retailer that sells model kits and accessories for enthusiasts. However, they have received a significant number of negative reviews from dissatisfied customers. Many have complained about the slow shipping times, with some orders taking over a month to arrive. The customer service has also been criticized as being unresponsive and unhelpful, with some customers reporting difficulty in getting refunds or exchanges. The website has been reported to have issues with maintaining accurate inventory levels, which has led to customers receiving items that are not as described or missing parts. Additionally, the quality of some of the products has been called into question by some buyers. Overall, USA Gundam Store has faced significant criticism for its poor customer service and fulfillment, making it a less than desirable option for those seeking to purchase high-quality Gundam model kits and accessories online.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

USA Gundam Store contacts