Tower Hobbies / Hobbico Logo

Tower Hobbies / Hobbico

Having problems with Tower Hobbies / Hobbico?

Tower Hobbies / Hobbico Customer Service Contacts

1800 637 6050 (USA & Canada)
+1 217 398 3636 (International)
PO Box 9078
Champaign, Illinois
United States - 61826-9078

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tower Hobbies / Hobbico Customer Service. Initial Tower Hobbies / Hobbico complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tower Hobbies / Hobbico above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tower Hobbies / Hobbico. Discuss the issues you have had with Tower Hobbies / Hobbico and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tower Hobbies / HobbicoMy experience with Tower Hobbies

I made an order here and purchased something as a gift. I must say that Tower Hobbies delivered my order pretty fast but unfortunately it was incorrect. Return process was a real nightmare, they refused to give me a return label and they were quite unfriendly and impolite. These people don't know their own policies! I had to pay extra money to ship the item back. Their rep said that it was not their fault and tried to prove that I made something wrong. I had a terrible experience with them and I would not recommend Tower Hobbies to anyone!

• Pa
      PatJW Jan 06, 2017

We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We are pretty good at accepting our errors, especially if we truly picked the wrong item to ship to you. You are welcome to email [email protected] attn: manager and someone will look into this further for you. Be sure to include your name and address or customer number so we can locate your account to investigate. We value our customers and would be happy to look into this for you. Tower Hobbies

Tower HobbiesShipping of backorders

I bought a bunch of stuff on backorder. Once it was available, the geniuses as Towerhobbies shipped every item as individual packages. This meant I had to pay shipping and import duties on each item. One of the items was $1 and shipping $33. Towerhobbies said it is company policy to send backorders as soon as possible. So even though these invoices all follow sequentially on each order(meaning they were available at the same time), they still decided to ship individually.
    When I contacted customer care it is as if you are communicating with a robot programmed to say the same things. They are not willing to see your side of the story of answer very specific questions.
    Worst customer service ever.

R

www.towerhobbies.com — The plane arrived in damaged condition

I also faced problems with www.towerhobbies.com. I have ordered remote control plane from the website, but...

S

www.towerhobbies.com — Seller sent me defective cars

Don’t trust the seller from the company www.towerhobbies.com. I bought two remote control cars from...

Tower HobbiesDiscrimination

Tower hobbies will not let my sister buy stuff for her husband because her farther has an issue with them this *** when people do this i wish there were something i could do about this she offered to solve the problem and make things better but they won't even consider it they sure are predgadice and unfair when it comes to a custenor now she buys from another hobby shop and they give her good service as far as tower hobbies goes you know where they can put there stuff thank you very much have a nice day.

Tower Hobbiesdenied purchase

THIS IS FOR MY SISTER SHELLEY SHE WANTED TO BUY AN REMOTE CONTROLL PLANE FOR HER HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS WHEN SHE PUT THE ORDER IN THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF HER ACCOUNT THEN WAITED 2 DAYS THEN THEY CANCELLED HER ORDER WHEN SHE CALLED THEM TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON THEY WERE VERY RUDE TO HER AND TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT BUY FROM THEM BECAUSE HER FARTHER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM THEY ALSO TOLD HER THAT NOBODY THAT LIVES AT THAT ADDRESS COULD ORDER FROM THEM THIS IS SO UNFAIR TO HER AND ANYONE THAT LIVES THERE WHAT HER FARTHER DID SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED ON HER OR ANYBODY ELS TOWER HOBBIES IS DISCRIMANATING AGAINST SHELLEY AND EVERYBODY THAT TRIES TO BUY FROM THEM I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO ABOUT THIS THANK YOU

• Wa
            waterinthefuel1 Oct 14, 2010

Considering you don't even know how to make a coherent sentence, I doubt this was tower hobbies issue. If your dad lived at that address and somehow screwed tower hobbies over, they are well within their right to not do business with you. You know those signs you see outside of businesses, "This business reserves the right to refuse service to anyone." Well, there you go. As long as you got your money back, Tower did nothing wrong.