US Pharmacy - Texas — unsolicited calls
Since getting a new mobile number last year, one that apparently had been owned by someone else who purchased from a pharmacy calling itself "US Pharmacy", I have gotten phone calls almost every day trying to sell me medicine.
The numbers are blocked so I cannot trace them, they will not give me any means to contact them. I have asked to speak to managers, to have their address, website, etc. They won't give it. Every time I explain that I am on National Do Not Call Registry and they are breaking the law - they say they will remove the number from their list and hang up. But then the next day they call again!
I want to track this company down and destroy their ability to bother people, just as they have bothered me every day for the last year - how do I do that?
I am determined to expose their obnoxious and illegal sales tactics, how do I do that?
More US Pharmacy - Texas Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!!
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list
- US Pharmacy - non stop phone calls
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - Telemarketing
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls