The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved US Pharmacy — non stop phone calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have received phone calls from this so called company for at least 2 years. They will not stop and seem to increase the more I complain. The number they call from is [protected]. I have tried calling this number and telling them to stop (which doesn't work). I also call the number and wait until they answer then hang up. I've done this until they stop for a day. Maybe everyone that is having a problem should call this number and complain or hang up. They will not listen and always say they removed my name and number but within a few minutes another call from them is ringing. Where do I go from here. Can the police be called?
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!!
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - Telemarketing
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls