US Bank / US Bancorp / amount increase
Date of incident: March 19th 2019
Resolution: I want the credit card increase, we've never missed a payment, I don't see why we are being denied. It seems cruel to kick a person when they are down and unemployed, and I don't get an unemployment check. I have nothing but my parents and what they can spare to give to me.
"Please include income earned by you, and additionally, if applicable, any readily accessible income earned from sources such as spousal/domestic partner income"
In my mind "such as spousal/domestic partner income" is an example of what a readily accessible source of income can be, not the only form. I am a 37 year old who is unemployed living with my parents, I went to college got a BA degree and this is where I am in life. I got a letter stating that my increase on my card could be upped by 2, 000 only to be then told that my parents couldn't be used as "readily accessible income" we are in dire straits, and it is companies like you who have put people like us in such a state. Without my parents helping me pay monthly minimums on credit cards I would be living on the streets somewhere, still jobless, and going hungry every single night. And you are helping to put us one more step toward poverty by making us go without.
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls