US Bank / US Bancorp / amount increase

United States Review updated:

Date of incident: March 19th 2019
Resolution: I want the credit card increase, we've never missed a payment, I don't see why we are being denied. It seems cruel to kick a person when they are down and unemployed, and I don't get an unemployment check. I have nothing but my parents and what they can spare to give to me.

"Please include income earned by you, and additionally, if applicable, any readily accessible income earned from sources such as spousal/domestic partner income"

In my mind "such as spousal/domestic partner income" is an example of what a readily accessible source of income can be, not the only form. I am a 37 year old who is unemployed living with my parents, I went to college got a BA degree and this is where I am in life. I got a letter stating that my increase on my card could be upped by 2, 000 only to be then told that my parents couldn't be used as "readily accessible income" we are in dire straits, and it is companies like you who have put people like us in such a state. Without my parents helping me pay monthly minimums on credit cards I would be living on the streets somewhere, still jobless, and going hungry every single night. And you are helping to put us one more step toward poverty by making us go without.

Ni
Mar 19, 2019

Comments

• Te
      Mar 19, 2019

Of course they're not going to increase your credit limit when you're unemployed and your only source of income is from your parents, and can not be counted on for sure!