UPS — ups driver should look for new employment
I ordered a very expensive granite kitchen rolling cart from Kohls, for which I paid an extra $90 worth of shipping for "special handling." Well, when it arrived, the driver was all alone. He was complaining that the package was so heavy-and it was, nearly 200 lbs-and asked if I COULD HELP HIM CARRY IT UP THE STAIRS!! (I am a very petite woman, who has medical problems). We live on the second floor of an apartment building, with no elevator. He was complaining the whole time, and proceeded to turn the box on itself to make it easier to move for him. When I opened the box, my expensive purchase was broken in half. I am so furious that UPS hires such losers who can't even do the job they are paid to do!
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups
- UPS Basic - poor service
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company!
- UPS - harassment
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving