UPS Storedamaged my computer!

J

I would like to file a complaint against the UPS Store of Brandon. My daughter sent ms a package from that Store. When I got the package up at my address in Illinois the computer in side was damaged. I was told to have a UPS Driver pick it up the same way I received it. I did just like I was told by the UPS and now that store in your town in stating I package it wrong and ,that I was the one who put the white squares the shippimg label.I don't like being accused of something that is not my fault. I think the UPS store should not be making up lies just to cover up damage goods so they are not at fault. I hope you can look into this matter for me. I will be waiting your prompt reply to this matter.

Thank you for your time.
James

Lanark, Illinois 61046

• Updated by celestehoffman · Nov 21, 2018

someone in the store is taking my mail and sending it to my estranged husband. the mailbox is closed. the employee has also gone thru my mail in the past and informed my estranged husband of what i was receiving. i paid for this box not my husband

• Sh
    sherri Feb 28, 2008

I am having a mojor problem with recieving my mail at a ups store. I pay for a mail box and am not recieving my mail or getting everyone elsas mail in my box I have complained to the owner and called the customer service line. They do not seem to be taking me serious so I am going down to talk with the united states post office to see about negligence with the mail. Any other ideas of how to handle this would be very much appreciated.

• Ml
    MLW Jul 19, 2008

The UPS Store in Hillside, IL. at 2205 Wolf Rd. notoriusly places mail in the wrong mailbox and it lays the blame on the USP, the clerk routinely closees the store early before mail is delivered, and thus customers are left waiting until Monday to get mail that ws delivered either Friday or Saturday.

The store claims to close early for"inventory" when in fact no one is on the premises.

DON'T USE THIS UPS STORE LOCATION !! I am told there is a more dependable location in Elmhurst on York and Butterfiled

• Le
    leftfield101010 Jul 19, 2008

First, UPS has packing guidelines for shipping electronics. If they had been followed in the first place, your computer would probably not have been damaged.

Second, if you need a mailbox, THEN GET ONE AT THE LOCAL POST OFFICE. Why in the devil would you NOT do that?

A little COMMON SENSE people!

• Er
    E Rojas Aug 04, 2008

They are heartless and if you complaint to UPS they will not respond. So don't bother.

• As
    Ashley Leonard Aug 14, 2018

11459 Mayfield Te CLEVEANLD ohio
    I have received my package I'll most to weeks there was multiple damages and scratches they refused pay for damages I willing to take them small court 2 ND time they have damage my packages they bad for business I'm make sure people Know how rude disrespectful they are need be close down

sad customerr Aug 20, 2018

Every time she cooks my food i get food poisoning, I also called to complain about some chicken tacos she made, when i had clearly asked for carne asada tacos that were under cooked and she made a comment stating that i just didn't want to pay for my food.

• Rh
    Rhonda Tapley Aug 20, 2018

Employee Janet very nasty

Comments
    Comments

• Sh
    ShredQuick Aug 20, 2018

My name is David Reed owner of ShredQuick and the store located at 5450 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Wesley Chapel Florida is not paying me for services rendered in June and October of 2017 for $120.16.

I've made many attempts with no results.

Not567 Aug 28, 2018

1107 Mantua Pike Ste 701
    Mantua, NJ 08051
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@theupsstore.com
    Store Website. Notary at this store has no business working with the public. He is a smug know it all punk.

• Vl
    vlolesSummer Sep 10, 2018

Tired of UPS ripping me off.

I just had "40 pieces of paper" sent to me from the US. They charged me $73.73 in duty to bring it to Canada. (besides shipping costs) When I googled Canada Customs, it cost $10. Nice markup UPS, won't be using you again.

• 56
    56745111 Sep 19, 2018

They closed the UPS store (#406) overnight and they did not give the 7 day notice require for my company mailbox. I now have mail missing and customer service keeps playing it's not our department. I will be seeking legal action shortly due to the breach in contract.

• Na
    Naureen Baig Oct 21, 2018

1Z7R655X2046200157 This package was lost from danforth Toronto store#189.
    The shipper had originally gave me the wrong tracking number then when I called they gave a new one (fake because they lost package)
    This is now in claim process but the shipper (store#189) is now refusing to send documentation to UPS.
    Can someone help me!

• Fr
    Fred Valenzuela Oct 27, 2018

Poor customer service!
    I tried to drop-off a package and they refused to give me a receipt. I asked to see the manager and after 10 minutes of waiting for her to get off her personal phone call; The store owner/manager refuse to take my package.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com
    Thank you for attention.
    Fred Valenzuela

• Al
    alexandra1111 Nov 12, 2018

Hello!
    i have powered the UPS store nr 4340 to pick up an item for me from an auction house in Houston and have it shiopped to Romania!
    I have paid 70$ for this service
    The item never arrived and UPS Store wont answer anymore
    USPS traking nr LN802665141US

• Ce
    celestehoffman Dec 11, 2018

1180 8th W Palmetto, Fl store is stealing my mail and sending it to my estranged husband 4 hours away. I paid for the box - not my husband. I closed the box on Nov 4, 2018. Someone has in the past gone through my mail and has informed my estranged husband of the contents.

• Ca
    Candy Linder Jan 23, 2019

I was overcharged according to UPS corporate and UPS.com by $11.00 today when I mailed a package!!! I should have been charged $26.04 and instead I was charged $37.16!!!

Horrible experience!!! Very very unhappy customer!!!

DO NOT GO THERE!!!

• De
    Defin shabu Apr 09, 2019

Rude employees and Very poor Customer service

They violating law of racism

• Ar
    Arielle891 Aug 10, 2019

I went to this location to drop off packages on a Saturday afternoon. The door was locked and store was dark. Apparently, according to google reviews this is a routine occurrence at this location. Very inconvenient

Christine Recanati-Hort Aug 19, 2019

I brought a package to store
    Was told by Ricardo "this is for post office.. we can take it but you won't have a receipt"

Having trust in the store I left it... I could have easily brought to post office...

To find out package was never scanned...

Contacted Mayer the owner of store 1588 several times...

I am out $80.00 shoes