926 Haddonfield Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002, US
Thu:8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Fri:8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 3:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

bad treatment of long time customer

I have been a customer since they oppened the store 3+ years ago. The store just changed ownership nov-dec 08. The new owner has no idea what customer service is. I will be leaving and not using any ups services. I feel if they can franchise to such a person what goes on behind the sceans. I had an araingement for the last 3 years that I will pick my mail up at least once a week. Now all of a sudden the new owner wants me to get a new box because I have too much mail. I have not had too much for three years but all of a sudden it is a problem. I would have considered a larger box when my contract was up if she had used a little tact. But instead she threatens me with storage fees.

• Er
    Eric Ray Aug 05, 2009

Obviously Mr. Devine has had an arrangement with a previous owner that was unique. It is unfortunate for him that the previous owner SOLD their francise to another person. Is it possible that due to their special favors to their clients it was no longer possible to maintain their business?

Favors are not ENTITLEMENTS!!! Get over it dude!

• Bo
    Bob Spencer Sep 08, 2009

Totally right you cant expect someone to be nice just because you where already there I also use this UPS Store for shipping its probably the best in the Tri-State

• Bo
    Bob Spencer Sep 08, 2009

toodevine!!?? wow too much fruity pebbles 4 breakfast lol

• Eb
    EbayPowerSeller99 Sep 08, 2009

they are way better than the post office I can tell you that much...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices