Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) / fraudulent and deceptive sales practices
It doesn't take a lot of effort to find a very large group of people who have been conned into a membership in this entity as a result of false promises and misrepresentations by the salespeople they employ. We are investigating a class action suit against this pack of wolves and if you are interested in joining we would love to hear from you. These bad actors need to be throttled or put out of business.
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response, Aug 06, 2019
Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
Please send us your member ID and phone number through the inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Updated by Vrjjr, Aug 06, 2019
I’ve already been contacted by representatives of UVC and they invited me to sue them in Panama. Don’t think that will be necessary, I’m pretty sure the US Federal Court System can handle this.
More Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ultimate vacation club fraud and lies 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - scam and misrepresentation