Unlimited Vacation Clubultimate vacation club fraud and lies

A May 14, 2019

I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates. If anyone would like to join me and the large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · May 14, 2019

Hello Amber!

Good morning.

We are sorry to hear that. Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through the inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK.

• Dr
    DrBoyer Jan 13, 2021

I am definitely interested in a Class Action Suit, they even said they would call me again and to no avail. I am so incredibly surprised that people can conduct business this way!

So many lies, nothing I mean literally nothing was true that they sold us and they promised us everything!

My email is [email protected]

Denise Boyer

• Ju
    Julie Metzner Jan 13, 2021

Please add us! [email protected] Luckily I took pictures of all the resorts they promised us that was included in the RCI! I cant find alot of the ones I wanted!

• Dr
    DrBoyer Dec 03, 2020

Long list of lies, it is incredibly wrong that people are taught to deceive you like this.

I'm definitely interested in the class action suit, if still available...my email is [email protected]

Debra66 Nov 08, 2020

Please contact [email protected]@gmail.com. Definitely want to join

• Ka
    Kathleen Kruebbe Nov 07, 2020

If this is still an ongoing suit, I'd like more information please.
    Kathleen Kruebbe

Brittany Wright Jan 15, 2020

I would like to join as well. We just signed up on 1/6/2020 and I cannot get out of my contract. ALL LIES

• Ju
    Julie Metzner Jan 13, 2021

@Brittany Wright I would call you CC company. Thats our next try!

Brittany Wright Jan 15, 2020

@Brittany Wright my email is [email protected]

• Mr
    mrjteach Jan 04, 2020

We were taken as well. Long list of lies in presentation. Would like information from Amber if this class action has gone forward.

Debra66 Dec 24, 2019

Please include me in the lawsuit also contact me ([email protected]

Samuel Nunez Oct 01, 2019

Please include me in your lawsuit. Contact me [email protected]

ChrisDeanPgh Sep 18, 2019

please include me in the suit also

ChrisDeanPgh Sep 18, 2019

Please in include me in the suit also.

• Ga
    GANANSIA Sarah Sep 14, 2019

Please include us as well. We need To stop them.

• Th
    The Best Mom Gonzalez Sep 04, 2019

Please include me as well. I was lied to and scammed. Signed a contract under false pretenses. [email protected]

• Ds
    Dshowman1969 Aug 21, 2019

I would like to be included.

• Je
    jennyhil28 Oct 25, 2019

@jennyhil28 Can they take us to court if we don't pay or send us to colection company?

• Je
    jennyhil28 Oct 25, 2019

@Dshowman1969 I'm also a victim and want out!!!

• Dm
    DMK4boys Aug 09, 2019

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR CLASS ACTION LIST, I WANT OUT OF THESE SCAMMERS NOW!!!
    DMK

• Ki
    Kinfe Degefu Nov 19, 2019

@DMK4boys I lost my 9500.00 USD while I sign this deal but it was full of lie, just learned they don't have a license to conduct this business. please add me .

• Th
    The Best Mom Gonzalez Sep 04, 2019

@Unlimited Vacation Club Your representative tried to ‘assist’ me today. He was condescending, rude and self-serving.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Aug 12, 2019

@DMK4boys We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your oppinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible.

• Te
    Teresa Hessler Aug 05, 2019

I wish to be included.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Aug 06, 2019

@Teresa Hessler Good morning.

• Se
    Senskey Jul 31, 2019

I'd like to join in on the lawsuit.

• He
    Heidi Lawrence Jul 19, 2019

I would like to join as well please. Email me
    [email protected]
    We signed up at just about 2 months ago and i tried to cancel after and they kept putting it off to have someone call or to activate other member services, and now its past the time and I can't get anything done!! when I had already tried to cancel 2 months ago!! if I cant join your law suit then I will file my own!!

• Unlimited Vacation Club Jul 22, 2019

@Heidi Lawrence Good morning.

Please send us your member ID and phone number through private message or email [email protected] . We will contact you as soon as possible.

Mary-Ann Mills Jul 18, 2019

Count me in

• Unlimited Vacation Club Jul 19, 2019

@Mary-Ann Mills Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through a private message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.

• Jm
    JM42779 Jul 16, 2019

Please contact me to join. I am 100% on board. Thank you and look forward to your reply.

• Unlimited Vacation Club Jul 17, 2019

@JM42779 Hello JM42779

Good day.

Please, tell us if you have any inconvenience or how we can help you? Regards. GK

• Fu
    Fuuccced Jun 17, 2019

How do join. 1 hour presentation went on for 4 ours didn’t get lunch promised just kept feeding us drinks. Out 8k upfront with a 5 year loan for another 20. Do not know what to do.

• Co
    Colloby Jun 07, 2019

I would be more than happy to join with you

• Ed
    Edgmon Jun 04, 2019

How would this work( the lawsuit)? I'd like to join in as well.

• Dc
    Dchis Jun 04, 2019

I would like to join as well. I have never been so unhappy with a club in my life and I feel completely ripped off. I just want to be done with it all.

• Be
    beavis5 May 22, 2019

hello. please include me as well. it had been horrible. thank you.

• Be
    beavis5 May 22, 2019

please include me also. it is a nightmare.

Breathlesscabo May 21, 2019

I would like to join as well.

• Db
    dblock1234 May 14, 2019

I would like to join the class action got me for over 12 grand !! [email protected]

• Mo
    MommaP81 Sep 18, 2019

@deeuvc I want to join also. [email protected]

• Unlimited Vacation Club May 17, 2019

@deeuvc Hi @dblock1234

We are taking care of you through your inbox, share us the information requested and soon we will channel it to provide assistance. GK

deeuvc May 15, 2019