[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Clubultimate vacation club fraud and lies

A May 14, 2019 Review updated:

I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates. If anyone would like to join me and the large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · May 14, 2019

Hello Amber!

Good morning.

We are sorry to hear that. Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through the inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK.

• Resolution Statement

• Db
    dblock1234 May 14, 2019

I would like to join the class action got me for over 12 grand !! [email protected]

• De
    deeuvc May 15, 2019

@dblock1234 I would like to join as well

• @deeuvc Hi @dblock1234

We are taking care of you through your inbox, share us the information requested and soon we will channel it to provide assistance. GK

• Mo
    MommaP81 Sep 18, 2019

@deeuvc I want to join also. [email protected]

Breathlesscabo May 21, 2019

I would like to join as well.

• Be
    beavis5 May 22, 2019

please include me also. it is a nightmare.

• Be
    beavis5 May 22, 2019

hello. please include me as well. it had been horrible. thank you.

• Dc
    Dchis Jun 04, 2019

I would like to join as well. I have never been so unhappy with a club in my life and I feel completely ripped off. I just want to be done with it all.

• Ed
    Edgmon Jun 04, 2019

How would this work( the lawsuit)? I'd like to join in as well.

• Co
    Colloby Jun 07, 2019

I would be more than happy to join with you

• Fu
    Fuuccced Jun 17, 2019

How do join. 1 hour presentation went on for 4 ours didn’t get lunch promised just kept feeding us drinks. Out 8k upfront with a 5 year loan for another 20. Do not know what to do.

• Jm
    JM42779 Jul 16, 2019

Please contact me to join. I am 100% on board. Thank you and look forward to your reply.

• @JM42779 Hello JM42779

Good day.

Please, tell us if you have any inconvenience or how we can help you? Regards. GK

Mary-Ann Mills Jul 18, 2019

Count me in

• @Mary-Ann Mills Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through a private message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.

• He
    Heidi Lawrence Jul 19, 2019

I would like to join as well please. Email me
    [email protected]
    We signed up at just about 2 months ago and i tried to cancel after and they kept putting it off to have someone call or to activate other member services, and now its past the time and I can't get anything done!! when I had already tried to cancel 2 months ago!! if I cant join your law suit then I will file my own!!

• @Heidi Lawrence Good morning.

Please send us your member ID and phone number through private message or email [email protected] . We will contact you as soon as possible.

• Se
    Senskey Jul 31, 2019

I'd like to join in on the lawsuit.

• Te
    Teresa Hessler Aug 05, 2019

I wish to be included.

• @Teresa Hessler Good morning.

• Dm
    DMK4boys Aug 09, 2019

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR CLASS ACTION LIST, I WANT OUT OF THESE SCAMMERS NOW!!!
    DMK

• @DMK4boys We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your oppinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
    Please send us your member ID and phone number through inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible.

• Th
    The Best Mom Gonzalez Sep 04, 2019

@Unlimited Vacation Club Your representative tried to ‘assist’ me today. He was condescending, rude and self-serving.

• Ki
    Kinfe Degefu Nov 19, 2019

@DMK4boys I lost my 9500.00 USD while I sign this deal but it was full of lie, just learned they don't have a license to conduct this business. please add me .

• Ds
    Dshowman1969 Aug 21, 2019

I would like to be included.

• Je
    jennyhil28 Oct 25, 2019

@Dshowman1969 I'm also a victim and want out!!!

• Je
    jennyhil28 Oct 25, 2019

@jennyhil28 Can they take us to court if we don't pay or send us to colection company?

• Th
    The Best Mom Gonzalez Sep 04, 2019

Please include me as well. I was lied to and scammed. Signed a contract under false pretenses. [email protected]

• Ga
    GANANSIA Sarah Sep 14, 2019

Please include us as well. We need To stop them.

ChrisDeanPgh Sep 18, 2019

Please in include me in the suit also.

ChrisDeanPgh Sep 18, 2019

please include me in the suit also

Samuel Nunez Oct 01, 2019

Please include me in your lawsuit. Contact me [email protected]

• De
    Debra66 Dec 24, 2019

Please include me in the lawsuit also contact me ([email protected]

• Mr
    mrjteach Jan 04, 2020

We were taken as well. Long list of lies in presentation. Would like information from Amber if this class action has gone forward.

Brittany Wright Jan 15, 2020

I would like to join as well. We just signed up on 1/6/2020 and I cannot get out of my contract. ALL LIES

Brittany Wright Jan 15, 2020