[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club — ultimate vacation club fraud and lies
I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates. If anyone would like to join me and the large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices