Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Unlimited Vacation Club Need an extension on my expiring travel plan.

Unlimited Vacation Club  -  Need an extension on my expiring travel plan.

W
Author of the complaint
4:02 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a one-year plan on April 9, 2020. The plan included a four-day vacation with a car rental and a three-night carnival cruise. Due to the Worldwide pandemic coupled with us being senior citizens we had to wait for the pandemic to subside.

I've called the toll-free number ([protected]) several times and explained my situation, but they kept advising me to call back as the pandemic should subside. Several days ago, I again called and again attempted to get an extension due the inability to travel because of the pandemic.

At that time, I was advised that they only booked vacations and had no authority to extend the travel plan. My plan expires on April 9, 2022, and I am requesting an extension. This pandemic has created unprecedented problems for travelers and the travel industry. I am again requesting an extension on my vacation plan.

My membership number is, UG1-[protected]. My coupon number is, 2217215.

Mr. Walter Graham

[protected]

[protected]@verizon.net

More Unlimited Vacation Club complaints & reviews

Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there
Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Unlimited Vacation Club - Unethical behavior and misleading sales tactics (class action lawsuit)
Unlimited Vacation Club - falsified promises
Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time
Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Unlimited Vacation Club - Refund of my money or access to my benefits!!!
Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation club scam