Unlimited Vacation Clubmembership

S Jul 10, 2019

BAIT and SWITCH! DO NOT PURCHASE. COMPLETE SCAMMERS! Consumer beware. Go to CONSUMER ADVOCATES to shut them down immediately.

Purchased in Costa Rica because it was beautiful. Went to Cancun and upgrade to 50% off. BUT contract said 25% off which was my original contract from Costa Rica. The salesman said it would be 50% off. The salesman said I can return it at 90% of the value. They said a lot of things. The only problem was that none of this was in the contract. NONE of it. It was a complete lie. They said one thing. The contract said another.

After paying an additional 26k on a contract, the value of added benefits was $3k. When I told them that no one would spend that kind of money for those added benefits, I explained that they must have made a mistake. Unfortunately it was my mistake. I didn't realize the 25% meant what I originally had. I thought it was a compounded percentage. I had 25% and I was getting another 25%. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. It meant I was paying 26k for absolutely no extra benefit.

I wanted to believe that they would be honest and do the right thing. BUT they will ABSOLUTELY NOT DO THE RIGHT THING.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. SAVE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT GO TO ANY UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB RESORT (Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Zoetry, Now). For the amount of money that you pay for the all inclusive, you could take 20 vacations. So pay for the vacations as you go and do not believe the lies of their fraudulent sales schemes.

RESOLVED

• Unlimited Vacation Club's response · Jul 11, 2019

Good morning. Thank you for writing to us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through a private message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.