The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved University of Phoenix — lied:told no loan, then told, yes, there is a loan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My daughter was ripped by UOP and we are trying to get more people that were ripped off in the same way.
Her story is that, she is a single mom and thought she was getting a pell grant, to not have to pay anything what so ever for schooling, Her enrollment counselor says in the notes at UOP, that he walked her thru the loan process and told her how much the pmts would be, etct...BUT he never did, he told her she was not getting a loan that it was just formality for in case she wanted a loan. She would have never signed up with UOP if she had known she was getting a loan.
I specifically asked my daughter, if she was sure she was not getting a loan and she said yes, it's all free, because she's not working and she's a single mom...well they screwed her and now they are saying that she owes $15, 000.00 in student loans and that "she signed" which she was TOLD to sign, that it was all formality.
If we can get enough people, we will file a class action law suit. So if there is anyone that was told, they would not have to pay anything on a continuous basis from UOP, and now has to pay those loans, please email us
our email for this issue we are using is: [protected]@gmail.com
Hope to hear back from you
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College - uop is such a rip off
- University of Phoenix - what education?
- University of Phoenix - dropped me because of hardship then garnished my wages
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid