United States Postal Service - Auburn, WAno mail delivery

L

I forwarded my mail online on *8/3/08 and confirmed with the Seattle, WA office that it was forwarded and will take 10-14 days. I received 2 pieces of mail with a "yellow" sticker confirming my mail forwarded, I received 1 piece of mail with an actually new address, 2 days after moving to the new address (I gave them the new address before I forwarded my mail) and I have received by USPS mail delivery change confirmation form. After receiving this mail my first week, today is 8/30/08 and I have not received any mail. Even the weekly employer envelopes that had my new address that I received within my first 2 days of residing here, has stopped coming. I confirmed no mail has been returned with them and all other parties, spoke with old post office and they spoke with carrier and no mail is coming back and all mail is being forwarded at this time, to the new address. I spoke with a Wendy at Auburn, WA Post office today 8/30/08 and she says that if the carrier does not receive a "Card" to deliver my mail, they will send it back to where it comes from. Evidently, even after mail has already been delivered here-because remember I am now not getting mail from my employer, who has my new address). Anyway, Wendy said they can not call the carrier to find out why because of the new cell phone laws and she confirmed it is the carrier's responsibility to update the mail card in the lock mail box, to what mail is being recieved. I received my confirmation by mail, from the USPS within my first week of moving, in the mail box that this very same carrier/route, delivered to me. Wendy, says she can not confirm with carrier, there is nothing being held at the post office for me currently and I have asked to speak with her supr, she responded saying she is a supr and I again said, I would like to speak with her supr, she took a message for another supervisor and they called me back 5 minutes after their office closed. Sue the supr, starts her conversation with me by saying that she sees I am a new resident at this address and will get me added to the address for mail delivery and then wanted me to give the names of all who live at this address, I responded by saying I want to know where my mail is (I was not calling about other people's mail) and that I don't know who and she said "Oh, ok..." and hung up on me. In between Sue calling me back, I further confirmed with the Kent USPS Office, where my mail would go, as Wendy-Auburn says that it was sent back by the carrier, Tim at the Kent USPS Office says it would not be sent back if it was forwarded and offered me the PostMaster's name at Auburn and we spoke about me filing a formal complaint at this point and speaking further with a Lennie Deleon (Tim was not sure of how to spell his name.) I am at a loss with the service I have received from the Auburn, WA USPS Office, I have no mail, no financials and am a single parent, who is attempting an internal investigation or accountability acceptance on the services that are to be provided by the carrier at Auburn USPS Office. Yesterday, I had no money in my account and my employer fronted me worked hours, because I have not received my mail and they have not received any mail back. This is still unresolved at this time and I have no mail coming to me, it has caused undue hardship relations between me and my employer and my livelyhood is now in jeopardy (rent, bills, food...). What more can be done to resolve this and the pain and suffering, that I am being put through as a single parent during these times - on an immediate level?

• Br
    Bree Rohde Dec 24, 2017

They don't care. They show this every time. I've had like two altercations with the employees there and just moved out here. I just bought my PO Box around October and they gave me problems with that. Then they tries to fraudulently charge me for a package without a label without telling me an itemized deduction of fees. This place is a scam with a government label on it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices