The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved United States Post Office — changing the ups stores address from ste to pmv
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We got a box at the UPS store for our mail over a year ago..Everything went along fine til all of a sudden we were told by our post office that the STE was not to be used anymore. EVERYONE has to change there address to PMB... We have incountered lots of problems having it all changed, some places don't have a PMB box to type in, or pull down box. Also this has caused a lot of problems for people that have letterhead, envelopes, address labels etc., , , and now we got notice that if it isn't changed within 2 more months, the mail won't be delivered, this is uncalled for..and wonder if its all over the US or only in our state? We are out of town a lot and not sure if we have covered all of the bases to have EVERYTHING changed. and now with the holidays coming up. Lots of people only get mail from certain people at that time of year, so now all there x-mas cards etc. will not be sent? We are just wondering why there has to be more problems for people..
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy